hi

Tools    

Master of My Domain
I think we need to stop feeding Raul MoFo in-jokes and actually introduce him to this wonderful community.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I think we need to stop feeding Raul MoFo in-jokes and actually introduce him to this wonderful community.
Yeah, someone should probably explain our fascination/obsession with Drill Bill

I'm raul from Croatia, a small European country. I'm unemployed, 42, not uncommon here. First of, I'm in desperate need of a human touch, cause I don't have any friends, so I hope DESPERATELY I won't be ignored. Movies are a nice thing in my life, one of main interests. My fave is 2001, fave director would be a tough one for me, I guess Lean. Fave actor couldn't be easier, on the other hand, Alec Guiness.

So, that's it from me, hope for a lively chat!
Hi Raul, welcome to the Movie Forums. I'm also new here, and I gotta tell you it's fun being here. Don't need to worry about being ignored, new blood is always welcome

Enjoy your stay!

My sweet Lord! What a tragycomedy! With emphasys on tragic.

Drill Bill? Anything to do with Kill Bill? I'm almost affraid to ask!

Hi, Diogo, and welc...ok, who am I to welcome you? Anyway, thanks, and thanks Gatsby.

Welcome raul1, even though you are technically raul2 on this forum.

Always great with new members, hope you like it here!
Thanks, Meditation. You know, this is a very pragmatic way of collecting those 25 posts, almost all in this thread.

Yeah, i know all that about us rauls, but i couldn't sign in as simply raul.

Master of My Domain
Drill Bill? Anything to do with Kill Bill? I'm almost affraid to ask!
Well, do you like gladiator movies and have ever been in a Turkish prison?

hello Raul , lovely to have you here. Nice that you like the Beatles, I went to the same school as John although 17 years later

You'll find lots of kind and friendly people here . If you're feeling miserable you'll always find someone will cheer you up

It was a typical strict boys school next to a typical strict girls school. The year before I went it was combined to make a comprehensive school, so we had all the old teachers, some of whom had been there when John was there and remembered him as an annoying lippy kid

Speaking of, Raul, since I was in your profile yesterday, to do your pictures, I couldn't help but to notice your birthday. I won't say it, since you haven't shared it, but I did want to say that you were born on the same month and day as my middle son. A much different year, though.

Speaking of, Raul, since I was in your profile yesterday, to do your pictures, I couldn't help but to notice your birthday. I won't say it, since you haven't shared it, but I did want to say that you were born on the same month and day as my middle son. A much different year, though.
I haven't shared it, bc I don't know how! That small pic even doesn't work anymore when I click on it. what's going on? I'd very much like t edit my profile and all that, for example, how do you post those animated pics? Look, my bd is no secret, mn! It's...the same as your son's. So, which is it?

I'll go ahead and add your birthday in, and then you and I need to see what we can do about your editing these things, yourself. No worries! I will help you get it all figured out.

The birthdays are . . . Raul ~ July 29 of 1973
. . . . . . . . . My son, Joshua ~ July 29 of 1993

I thought that was neat.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Destiny's son is older than me. Now I feel young.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Destiny's son is older than me. Now I feel young.
My daughter is older than you! Thats why I said.. it aint ever gonna happen!

j/k!