Vlad takes no prisoners!

Tools    

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Did you seriously ban Vlad?

Yes. If he wants to post, he can, but no more of this repetitious nonsense. I think he's trying to mentally avoid what has become his second humiliation here.

Excuse me if this sounds sadistic, but I think this whole ordeal is hilarious!

I wouldn't even mind him posting under Vlad that much, as long as he admits that he is Django, admits to the error in his past ways, and intends to turn over a new leaf. If he wants to go bad to his old ways, he really should just be Django. Wait...what am I talking about. This is Django!

I'll stand by my vote to ban Django's IP address. It was fun before, but all he's doing is contradicting every one. I agree with Silver. Post the e-mail!

I too wouldlike to hear this e-mail.

yep...he deserves to have that email posted here...he keeps asking for ridicule (more than he ridicules himself already)...i say give the man what he wants

Yoda,

That is so lame, it's pathetic!

It just goes to show that you are a small-minded moron with no balls!

Ban me if you like, you loser! I'm just laughing at you!

Incidentally, I don't feel in the least humiliated! Why should I, when a
retarded clown like you bans me from a half-witted forum populated by
provincial idiots from some deadbeat village in the middle of
who-knows-where? I'm still laughing at you, you pompous jackass!

So, in short, screw you!

No regards at all,

Vlad the Impaler.

uday is a FART

Um... and Uday claimed to be how old...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Make that three times. Looks like his gimmick this week is me silencing him and you all being lied to as a result.

If you want to talk, Uday, login under "Django." The only "silencing" is in regards to your cowardly aliases.

It's funny that he keeps calling us idiots and morons but he's just DYING for us to accept him. If this were untrue he'd have found something else to do.

Hey, Uday, GROW UP... or stay on the playground. The grown ups are tired of your crap.

By the way, I'm a hacker with a bad azzed port scanner and ungodly computing power at my disposal ... what was that IP address again? Never mind I have it written down right here in case I ever need to swat a fly.

Yes, that's a threat. Find me if you can. The IP address I log in with is a ghost.

Shameful Coward
Hi, I just want to say that it's pretty sad that the forum administrator has to resort to underhanded censorship to silence anyone who disagrees with him!

I mean, look at this "Vlad the Impaler" dude. I mean, he was just kidding around, from the looks of it. So you didn't like him. So you had to censor him from the forum? That's pathetic!

Makes you wonder--can anyone really believe anything they read on this forum at all? How many acts of censorship have been covered up? How many lies have been concealed? How credible are the people who run this forum?

If the only way you can win the support of the people is by silencing the dissenters, you haven't won anybody's support at all. You have only deceived yourself into believing that you are popular by having deceived the people who support you--because you perpetuate a lie by silencing your opponents, or misrepresenting them through censorship.

Makes me think of Stalinist Russia.

But, then, that's just my opinion!

#1 - You are Django. Using a less-obvious username doesn't hide it.

#2 - If I were silencing someone for disagreeing with me, why are Django's posts still here? Why are Vlad's? Why is yours?

It's called logic. Use it.

Shameful Coward
Look, I think you are being completely paranoid, my friend! You seem to think everyone's Django! That is really absurd!

It's a well known fact that paranoia is one of the symptoms of megalomania. The fact is, Mr. Yoda, that you are the tyrannical bully of your little childish playground of a forum and your absolute authority, imposed by brute force, has made you completely paranoid. Are you going to start banning everyone to subscribe to your forum from now on? Are you going to end up with an empty playground and no one to play with?

Just a thought!