NedStarks 75 Most Beautiful Actresses.

Tools    

I have to return some videotapes.
Hmm, she's hot. Love the last picture in an armchair.
Yeah last one is the best. She looked ok compared to the rest in the others (other than Kristen, grodie)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Yeah, I've seen her in GOT (watched a couple of episodes when Season I was popular) and got nothing of it. Now after finding out her brunette side I must agree blonde hair is not her thing.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

50 Nina Dobrev

Normally i have issues with ranking girls emma watsons age but some women and actresses would be hot and beautiful at any time. Nina has this beauty that can only get better. She'd make a good looking actress in movies like Sense and Sensibility.
I think i'm in love

Funny thing is she is never cast as hot or leading lady. Just she makes awesome hot photo shoots. She is more or less funny person mostly and not fake at all.

I like that Lana chick and Banks, but Stewart is nothing special, and while that Clarke girl looks tasty in pic 3, she looks hideous in the other 2.

Elizabeth Banks was funny in "Walk of Shame". Also in "Pitch Perfect". I didn't like her in "The Next Three Days" even though I liked the movie. 'Couse I dig prison breaks.

McKee looks better on tv shows game of thrones and dominion. Some actresses look different in pics over on film where they look better.

McKee looks better on tv shows game of thrones and dominion.
I'm glad you posted this as I was wondering how an American knew this Hollyoaks actress enough to include her on the list.