Sexiest Actors/Actresses

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
I don't.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Hey, jrs, I can't see them, but that doesn't happen all the time with your pictures, as far as my computer is.

The reason you can see it jrs is because you've actually been to the site and the picture is now a cookie on your computer. If all of us looked at the properties of your pics and copy/pasted the links in our address bars, then went to the site to look, then they would be cookied on our pc's. From then on, we would see your pics. Maxim is like IMDb, they don't allow simple links of their pics to be accessible, because their bandwidths are already bad enough.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
The reason you can see it jrs is because you've actually been to the site and the picture is now a cookie on your computer. If all of us looked at the properties of your pics and copy/pasted the links in our address bars, then went to the site to look, then they would be cookied on our pc's. From then on, we would see your pics. Maxim is like IMDb, they don't allow simple links of their pics to be accessible, because their bandwidths are already bad enough.

I am using the IMG button on top of the "Reply to thread" box. I am doing what I always do. Pics show up in other threads...how come not others.

About the Maxim thing....like I said, it's not from their site, it's from one who has that pic.

Some of those pics are hust TOO huge. There are still a lot of dial-up users here. Maybe saving then posting an attachment fore those giant ones would cure everything.

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
Originally Posted by Ezikiel
I can never see your pictures jrs.
Same over here. But if I were you jrs I'd listen to what Slaytan said. He has a point. The cookie that you have on your computer is something that I used to have. A friend of mine gave me a link to remove that cookie and it worked.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews