I want to start off.....

Tools    

Semper Fooey
It is not necessary.

I don't post pictures and never look at the thread where folks post theirs.

And Juno, nobody ever cared then or now if you are 4 feet 10 or five/10.

EDIT I see SC beat me to it. I typed out a bunch stuff then deleted most of it.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
well, just because a girl pretends to be somebody else on the internet doesn't mean she needs the kind of help Sexy was talking about. i've been a sixteen-year-old-girl, i remember what a ****ed up age it was. i think it's cool that she could own up to her mistake, and even better, that she likes being herself now.

welcome back.

Thank you so much everyone. You all don't know how happy this makes me feel. As for the pictures I love to take them. It is one of my hobbies. I will decide later if I will put something up of me or not.

well, just because a girl pretends to be somebody else on the internet doesn't mean she needs the kind of help Sexy was talking about. i've been a sixteen-year-old-girl, i remember what a ****ed up age it was. i think it's cool that she could own up to her mistake, and even better, that she likes being herself now.
Hey -- I am still skeptical. I mean, chances are Juno is being serious here, but if she wasn't before, there's a chance she could still not be. I mean, she could be a 40 year old woman with serious problems. I don't mean to offend, Juno, but those kinds of things do happen. All I'm saying is that if there's anything like that going on, even if you're only a teenager, get some help. I can't sit back and just trust this girl right away with everything she's saying now. She has to prove herself in ways if she wants that kind of trust. If this is all just a joke to her, then it better just be a lighthearted joke that doesn't blow up and get crazy.

I just thought something needed to be said since nobody else was saying anything and instead everyone jumped on the trust bandwagon immediately.

I don't understand how being welcoming and non-judgemental = automatic trust. No offense, but i trust Juno as much as I trust any of you. This is the internet, remember?

Semper Fooey
SC was the guy who thought the story could have been real after the rest of us realized we were hosed.

It's no big sweat for me to take her word for what happened. Her bull crap never cost me any money as happened in the past with a certain gf who needed money for a new wardrobe for a new important job she didn't have and other related cons. I believe her now. If the story spinning starts, like she spurts five inches overnight and wins a beauty contest, I'll stop.

This was never a trust issue to begin with. All I was doing was telling Juno to get help if she had a mental problem. I felt the need to say something because she might be someone who has those kinds of things. Then she told me it was all a self esteem issue and that she was 15 and all that. Then I brought up why I said something to her.

You can have as much distrust as you want with people, but clearly Juno is a case where she admitted to lying about who she was, etc. and then decided to come back and start over. So, we know this thing about her and that already gives us some information about the case and I thought, why not remind her that if she's experiencing problems with lying and inventing false realities, etc. -- that she might need some real help in the world from a professional? I am just trying to look out for this stranger's health. I'd rather treat it a little more seriously than welcome her back while snickering on the side. Yes, I gave her the One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest cake picture, but that's because I'm upfront. Juno, people here were laughing over your whole ordeal while you were gone. Some (NOT all) people are excited to see you back just because of the controversy you caused. Watch what you do here.

Originally Posted by will.15
SC was the guy who thought the story could have been real after the rest of us realized we were hosed.
I forgot that - but that's true. But then again, while I knew of Juno, I wasn't totally aware of her personal life stories, so I didn't have much info to doubt on. Nobody could believe you had made it in Hollywood and I was like, well, why couldn't that be possible? Juno could have been cast in an independent film or something.

Well, i doubt it'd come as any shock to Juno that people were amused by the whole ordeal. She read the thread her "dad" made in it's entirety. I doubt she holds any kind of grudge on us for it, seeing as A) she's back, and B) it's easy to see how she became a household name around here.

Truthfully, making light of the situation was the only way to respond to it.

the only person who seemingly was harmed during the whole ordeal was the perpetrator, and i think that's why most people are genuinely happy to see Juno back as a new and hopefully more mature person this time. She was always a nice persona around the forum, and we can't have too many of those!

Semper Fooey
I wouldn't have given SC the pos rep if I had read the end of it before I gave it. Laughing at her ordeal long after it was over? What ordeal? It wasn't an ordeal for her. After getting over the shock we were deceived by a tale of part time local teen model with dreams most of us thought were unlikely of Hollywood stardom, we found humor in it and did a little kidding. I plead guilty. What was the harm in that? Nobody was laughing at Juno who we don't know, but the wild situation she created. That is an important distinction. Nobody is glad she is back because they are excited about the controversy she started. Nobody. We are glad she did a mature and brave thing and fessed up. And if that turns out not to be true and she disappears again under mysterious circumstances, i guess we will find humor in that and laugh about that.

I wouldn't have given SC the pos rep if I had read the end of it before I gave it. Laughing at her ordeal long after it was over? What ordeal? It wasn't an ordeal for her. After getting over the shock we were deceived by a tale of part time local teen model with dreams most of us thought were unlikely of Hollywood stardom, we found humor in it and did a little kidding. I plead guilty. What was the harm in that? Nobody was laughing at Juno who we don't know, but the wild situation she created. That is an important distinction. Nobody is glad she is back because they are excited about the controversy she started. Nobody. We are glad she did a mature and brave thing and fessed up. And if that turns out not to be true and she disappears again under mysterious circumstances, i guess we will find humor in that and laugh about that.
Lady, that's your problem if you gave me a positive rep before reading ALL of my post because the part you are referring to was in the original post -- the only thing I edited was my response to you after I created the post and then saw you had said something. Read all before you tickle the thumbs up thumb. I appreciate your positive rep, though.

Oh, we weren't laughing at Juno? Then Juno's reappearance yesterday should have had no effect on us since Juno, the person (whoever that truly is) was the only thing around -- Juno's controversy wasn't around. That's in the Vault of 2010. Don't laugh -- it's 2010 material! Out of style! Faux pas!

Anyway, I support all forms of MoFo Soap Opera Drama. Juno's revelation that she wasn't who she really appeared to be - her lies about making it in Hollywood - is wonderful daytime internet entertainment. She deserves an award. A MoFo Emmy. Hey, maybe she should go to Hollywood and be an actress! For soap operas! I think we need more people to fess up about not being who they say they are -- I'm glad earlsmoviepicks has already got on this train. Trendy, darling, trendy.

Man, I wish I was on this site in 2010. Anyways, welcome back Juno, even though I don't know you.

I'm really Gary Coleman and I'm dead.
Were you mad when the angels gave you wings and not shoe lifts?

Semper Fooey
SC, we weren't making jokes about Juno, we were making jokes about a ficticious Juno that did not exist, mocking instant stardom after a brief trip to Hollywood. Nobody made crazy jokes.