Hello Movie Forums people!

Tools    

Hello everyone, I am AdamKane. This is not my real name. Other than movies I like, T.V., music, internet, technology, mechanical things, history, science and literature. I will post a fairly exhaustive list of my favorite movies in this thread sometime. If you have any questions, please ask.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Hello there. What is that "certain feature"? Your user name reminds me of this:
&feature=related

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Welcome AdamKane!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Hello everyone, I am AdamKane. This is not my real name. Other than movies I like, T.V., music, internet, technology, mechanical things, history, science and literature. I will post a fairly exhaustive list of my favorite movies in this thread sometime. If you have any questions, please ask.

welcome, hey Adam, do you happen to have a sister that did some modelling, and is now set to co-star in a movie?

also, is Adam Kane a character in a fave movie?

Hi there and welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Welcome to MoFo!

The feature is my ability to delete my own posts.
Where you already wanting to delete something?

What is your favorite and least favorite John Shea movie.

This just reminded me that I have new grill threads to make. If you get bored enough, allow us to grill you.