Hi.

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Trust me. You'll never get anything with the word "skirt" in it anywhere near Gracie.

(I have a lovely cream eyelet lace one, but she'd DIE if I put it on her bed. She was upset enough about having to use the pretty bed!)

P.S. to 7th Son: You know, when I posted that picture, that actually occurred to me, but I thought, "Nahh, who else but me would notice or comment on that when there's a cute guinea pig in the picture?"

Shows what I know about everyone's decorating skills around here.

Resident pain in the...
We used to have a Jet Black Guinea, Sooty. But in five years time he'd have been fully Silver (special breed of Guinea, forget the name though).

But we were having work done on the house and although we couldn't prove it, we're sure the workmen dropped something in his cage, he eat it and died.

Then Snowy (Albino) got a water infection

Really cute Guinea pids you have thier

Yes, I appreciate all the welcoms, but I don't know anyones names yet, lol.

Simpsons movie July 27th 2007 WOOOO!

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by Austruck
Ash ... whew!
Wow, this is quite a thread, huh? Let's talk about music now!

Maybe not....
yeah ok. you know that new album by Rogue Traders. Well its just the kewlest and it totally ownz lolz

meh I'm pretending to be 12 and am actually annoying myself as I re-read it ......deep breath.......hope mofo doesn't become like that. I mean with an influx of adolescents. Not that I would 'rip them apart' but I mightn't put much weight in whether the new Adam Sandler movie is actually the 'most funny movie ever!!!'.

But to maintain the friendly/nice reputation of Mofo (according to some) I'm willing to carefully disagree with their statements and welcome them to the forum..........oh but do i have to????

Welcome Demon man

Oh dear ... sorry about Sooty. Haven't heard of that kind. Was he perhaps an Agouti? Anything that starts out with black and and goes all silver is usually just called "old."

You'll figure us all out. It took me a while too, and just when I knew people by their avatars, they'd CHANGE them on me and I'd have to start all over!

Oh well.

Resident pain in the...
Yes, it was

We have a Femal Agouti too, but she's just Blonde (and we don't know how old she is either).

I love GP's, they're really cool. I was ill one time and Snow was running about the flor, she went under my cover and lay next to my feet then ran about my feet, tickled the heII out of me, lol.

I'll have to show my lil bor your avatar, he loves em too

Well, I actually found the answer to my question today anyway, lol. But now I do have a follow up one.

I need to know by the 25th, because i'll be ordering aload of DVD's and want to know if it's worht the £7 it's going to cost me to get this.

Originally Posted by DEMON212
I need to know by the 25th, because i'll be ordering aload of DVD's and want to know if it's worht the £7 it's going to cost me to get this.
Do it! Trust me.

Originally Posted by Yoda
A post is just a post. No points involved.

That said, the rule is entirely necessary. I'm not sure what question you'd like to ask, but most new members in your position ask for help remembering the title of some movie, and basically never post here again, sometimes not even to thank the people who tracked it down for them.

The rule prevents people from clogging the site with one-time questions without contributing anything to any of the discussions here. It also dramatically cuts down on spam.
hey yoda, any way of making a thread where guests can post questions like that? would save more trouble methinks.

welcome, btw

Resident pain in the...
No, let me ask it here then.

I have Underworld on DVD 2 disc, it is awesome and UE is even better. But, i've found another U DVD with 4 minutes of extra footage. I need to know what the footage is. Because if I buy it again and it's just a few extra lines, then i'll be annoyed.

But if it's a fight or something else that's really good, then I will get it.

So, does anyone know what the extra 4 mins of movie footage are?

Resident pain in the...
I won't leave after I get my anwser.Would I go find a new avatar (one I have on other sites is to big ), make my sigs, enter in all my info and wait around for five days rather than find another site?

It may take a little bit to get an answer to your question. It's a very specific one, so perhaps only a few folks would know the answer. Give 'em a day.

(Unfortunately, I don't know the answer! I love vampire movies so I actually found the first Underworld movie a lot of campy fun. Good effects, too.)

Resident pain in the...
I loved it, great plot and something i'd never seen before in a movie. Take 2 of the biggest horror villians and have a face off.

Being a nocturnal freak (don't go to be till 6 am, been like this since 11) i'm always on the Vamps side

Another night owl here too, but I can't indulge in it with hubby and kids and other daytime obligations. Oh well!

I also love reading Anne Rice novels -- good vampire ambience and flavor, although I haven't liked the movies made from her books nearly as much as the books themselves.

Resident pain in the...
Yeah. I'm cursed with reading, bad things happen to the people I know, so I gave up.

I was reading the L.O.T.R books and they were amazing, then I stopped during ROTK because my mate was forced to quit his job, meaning he'd be round more often (so no reading time, which granted I enjoyed seeing him, he's a good mate and we have a good laugh and fun on games together).

Then my gdad got really really ill. Then about 8 months later, I started reading the Halo books. My mate done a parachute jump for charity was blew of course and was nearly killed (so that's both of us with near death experiences. Mine lead to late nights ).

And my nana needed surgery out of the blue.

So, about a month ago, I went into a bookstore with my bro, and same mate lost his voice that same hour (very freaky).

So i'm scared to read anymore. Magazines and joke books (like Simpsons and comics) are fine, but real books, I don't touch anymore.

Resident pain in the...
Er, WTF?!

No no, English is fine, lol.