Hi all! guess what, i'm new

Tools    

-X-
hi all
i'm interested in movies. so here i am

-X-

Hi -X- and welcome to MoFo… I hope your username and AV are not a indication the only movies you’re interested in are X rated…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Keep your feet to this side of the line.

Speak consisely, with good grammar and spelling.

Have a point, yet have the decency to NOT belabor it.

I am being facetious, of course. Welcome, post often.

Put me in your pocket...
Welcome to MoFo X.

What types of movies are you interested in?

Welcome home Mr. X. Happy posting!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

-X-
well... not X rated movies....
i very much like the matrix, but i think reloaded isnt as good anymore...
and i think that the lord of the rings will be the best trilogy ever.
one of the funniest movies i saw is rush hour

-X-

Get off my island
Hey -X-, and welcome to MoFo. I'm sure you'll enjoy posting here. You're a fairly mainstream type of person, I see, much like myself. I am one of only four people in the world who has still yet to see the Matrix Reloaded, but I'm going next week (with the other people). I have to say though that from what I have heard, and seen, particularly of Morpheus it seems the philosophy may well outweigh action in a disastrous manner. And what's all this about twenty minute motorway chase scene? That's just plain stupid.
As for funniest film and best trilogy, well, we'll have to see if Lord of the Rings is really that good (so far, I have to say I'm not entirely convinced) but I think the Back to the Future lot contends strongly there.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

hi and welcome

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......