10 People Who You Think Are Taking the World by Surprise

Tools    

Banned from Hollywood.
I remember him in The Goonies too... Bolin played Wild Bill Hickok when he was in his teens in The Young Riders... and Stephan Baldwin played Buffalo Bill Cody... you should check it out sometime if you like westerns...
Will do

Yeah I like westerns...I dont know much about westerns as I haven't seen many i must say but the ones i have seen i have liked a lot (The Proposition, Unforgiven, The Good The Bad and the ugly etc..all the popular ones...need to see more )

Folks who will do something meaningful and take the world by surprise are in the real world, not the reel world.

I dont remember the Young Riders series. I m not sure we ever got that over here.

But Goonies..now that was a fun movie to grow up with back in the 80s..incredible to see an young teen actor turn out into such a great talent.
What I remember most about the Young Riders TV show is the opening credits when they show this group of boys galloping over the plains, and their elbows were just flopping up and down like a bunch of chickens trying to fly, and they were bouncing so much you could see daylight between their butts and their saddles. I always thought they needed someone to duct tape them to the saddle, because they sure couldn't ride.