Anyone knows Soundtrack for Hundred and One Dalmatians

Tools    

Hi,

I need to know whether anyone can direct me to any links for the movie soundtrack of Walt Disney´s Hundred and One Dalmatians (first released 1961). I like the music score Roger Radcliff was playing on hs piano when Pungo narrates in the starting of the film.

Thanks for your help,
Linda

MovieForums Extra

This reply might be a bit late in coming, but what the hell I'm sure I saw it at http://filmscore.kkiri.org, I'm not sure if they have taken it down now, but it's worth having a look. They have the soundtrack to almost every movie imaginable (the only drawback is that it's in Korean, but it's still navigatable)

101 Dalmatians is one of my favourite Disney cartoons of all time!

Hi Zephyrus,

I can´t get thru this Korean site ... I keep getting the little girl picture ... Thanks for your help anyway.

Linda

MovieForums Extra

Unbelievable!! I've searched through half of the internet, no one even seems to have heard of such a thing as a soundtrack for this cartoon!! And (believe it or not), the Disney site was the least helpfull!
I'm not sure it has one out specifically, there aren't too many songs (except Dalmatian Plantaion and Cruella De Vil that I can remember)...

Bear with me a little, I'm sure I'll find something! I'm beginning to take this personally - Me vs. The World