Happy Anniversary LordSlaytan~~

Tools    

Hey, I just want to thank everybody for their best wishes. I really appreciate it. Greatly.

Tim, thanks for the offer, but all I need to do is sell the horse I bought and get a job, and things will be back to normal. But hey, if you ever want to hang out someday, I'm up for a road trip.

Brian
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

My life isn't written very well.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Tim, thanks for the offer, but all I need to do is sell the horse I bought and get a job, and things will be back to normal. But hey, if you ever want to hang out someday, I'm up for a road trip.

Brian
Brian! You better be serious! Let's talk! San Diego's great! We have a guest house you can stay in right near the beach. Let's PM.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Late, I know, but better late than never...

I've said it before, but I'll say it once more--welcome back and great to see you again, Slay.

And, hey: happy anniversary! Here's to many more.

Originally Posted by Mary Loquacious
Late, I know, but better late than never...

I've said it before, but I'll say it once more--welcome back and great to see you again, Slay.

And, hey: happy anniversary! Here's to many more.
Why thank you mamn. Wanna make babies now? Or should we wait for the comic book?

Why thank you mamn. Wanna make babies now? Or should we wait for the comic book?
I had something scathingly witty to retort, but I've lost it somewhere in the mental transition from babies to comic books.

Now all I can do is laugh and shake my head, alternately.

<---- Me, laughing
<---- Me, shaking my head

And so on.

EDIT: And reading back over those last two posts, I realize I've apparently gone Smilie-berzerk, as well.

I had something scathingly witty to retort, but I've lost it somewhere in the mental transition from babies to comic books.

Now all I can do is laugh and shake my head, alternately.

<---- Me, laughing
<---- Me, shaking my head

And so on.
Whew, I thought I went too far this time. Then I remembered that your hubby has no idea where I live, so I took the leap.

Whew, I thought I went too far this time. Then I remembered that your hubby has no idea where I live, so I took the leap.
I forgot to tell you that he has the magical power of teleportation.

Sorry, bud. An ass-kickin's already on its way...

I forgot to tell you that he has the magical power of teleportation.

Sorry, bud. An ass-kickin's already on its way...

I did tell you that I eat nails for breakfast didn't I? And I'm sure that I also told you that I crap bolts after lunch. Huh? Huh? Didn't I? Don't send hubby to his doooooommmmm......mwhahahaha

I did tell you that I eat nails for breakfast didn't I? And I'm sure that I also told you that I crap bolts after lunch. Huh? Huh? Didn't I? Don't send hubby to his doooooommmmm......mwhahahaha
Troy eats thunda and craps lightnin', my friend. But he can also eat dollar bills and crap out four quarters, which is infinitely more useful.

Christ, we could sell tickets for this battle royale...

Troy eats thunda and craps lightnin', my friend. But he can also eat dollar bills and crap out four quarters, which is infinitely more useful...
Ummm....You win.

Hey Lord love your new avatar, where did you get it? did you make it?

The Adventure Starts Here!
Well, Mary, you could sell tickets AND make change, apparently...

(Slay, welcome back. Am praying for a change in outward circumstances for you! Back in the saddle, so to speak, eh?)

Linda