Mofo Bros Top 100: A Raul and Sean Production

→ in
Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ

So well directed by Gibson. The movie is a technical masterpiece, the score is amazing
The performances are great to me also. Now I'm going to go run away before Honeykid hits me.

Kazans masterpiece for me. There's so many great performances packed into this movie, it might even be Brando's best. That screenplay though is just pure gold. I love the story here.

I forgot the opening line.

Love a good story about a man standing alone in his principles. This is probably the best example of that for me. One of the great scripts in my opinion. Now on to some degenerates.
Saw this for the first time only a couple of months ago and absolutely fell in love with it.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Excellent beginning to the film, perhaps the best ever. Really has everything you look for in a film. Every emotion is felt throughout the film. Love the Carl character too.

I like Up, and it gets better every time I see it. I love the beginning, but it loses me around the part with the talking dogs.

It's debatable from a filmmaking standpoint this is the greatest film ever made. It being a tough watch might be the reason why it's never considered, but everything about it is excellent. Neeson and Kingley are damn good. Fiennes performance is phenomenal.

Schindler's List is probably the best movie that I have no desire to ever watch again.

My favorite Bogart. What a great story, and this is one of the most beautiful B&W movies there is.
In a Lonely Place is one of Bogart's best.

Love Gould here so much, the best Marlow. Lots of humor in this, terrific ending. Even love the repetitive score and soundtrack.
I didn't have high expectations for The Long Goodbye because I'm used to seeing Elliott Gould as a comic actor, but he was great in this movie.

Kazans masterpiece for me. There's so many great performances packed into this movie, it might even be Brando's best. That screenplay though is just pure gold. I love the story here.
I agree about Brando, but I just adore Malden's performance here. He's amazing, especially in that monologue at the docks.

So well directed by Gibson. The movie is a technical masterpiece, the score is amazing
The performances are great to me also. Now I'm going to go run away before Honeykid hits me.
I might not *love* it as much as I did a couple of years ago, but I still think this is a great film and the best that Gibson has done.

Some of the best dialogue in film ever. That cropper scene is awesome. A great screenplay. Saint and Grant are great in this. Love it.

Missed On The Waterfront which I really like a lot. Brando and Malden both are awesome in it.

North By is just not my cup of tea unfortunately

Hell of a well made film by Demme. The atmosphere and creepy vibes he gives off are just so spot on. Hopkins gives a hell of a performance, one of the best character transformations that I have seen. And Foster is great in this too. Always will be a favorite.

It's freaking Lawrence Of Arabia, that's why. Some movies just are the definition of the medium.

I always assumed I would outgrow this movie, or at least grow tired of it. It always hits. Stewart is my favorite actor. I think about many of the scenes often. I cry like a baby for, like, the last twenty minutes. That's not an exaggeration. Only a couple movies make me sob, this is one.

My favorite Jack performance. I love so many individual scenes here. Fantastic script. All-timer for good reason.

Wes makes his first appearance. Nobody writes family with more humor and melancholy. His visuals are second to none.

One of the best films about friendship that there is. Endlessly entertaining. Loved it from my first viewing.

Hell of a well made film by Demme. The atmosphere and creepy vibes he gives off are just so spot on. Hopkins gives a hell of a performance, one of the best character transformations that I have seen. And Foster is great in this too. Always will be a favorite.
Love this one, need to see it again. two of my absolute favorite performances.

It's freaking Lawrence Of Arabia, that's why. Some movies just are the definition of the medium.

I always assumed I would outgrow this movie, or at least grow tired of it. It always hits. Stewart is my favorite actor. I think about many of the scenes often. I cry like a baby for, like, the last twenty minutes. That's not an exaggeration. Only a couple movies make me sob, this is one.

My favorite Jack performance. I love so many individual scenes here. Fantastic script. All-timer for good reason.

Wes makes his first appearance. Nobody writes family with more humor and melancholy. His visuals are second to none.

One of the best films about friendship that there is. Endlessly entertaining. Loved it from my first viewing.
Shawshank is my #1 of all-time, so yeah. Love the others, with the exception of The Royal Tenenbaums, which I haven't seen since its release. Don't remember much about it.

The masterpiece from Capra in my opinion. I love It's a Wonderful Life but this one hits the spot more. Love Colbert and Gables chemistry in this. The jokes hit the right spot for me.

Arabia needs to be seen again when I have 4 hours available. Not a movie that seemingly can be broken up to watch.

Shawshank is coming obviously.

Tenenbaums I've seen and re-watched and it really doesn't do much for me.

It's a Wonderful Life was a cut from my list but I still love it.

Cuckoo's is another match!

The masterpiece from Capra in my opinion. I love It's a Wonderful Life but this one hits the spot more. Love Colbert and Gables chemistry in this. The jokes hit the right spot for me.
I'm a huge fan of that one.

I haven't seen The Royal Tenenbaums, but I love the other four films listed there.