The Who Do You Wanna Have Sex With Thread!

Tools    

Between The what does Yoda look like naked and the have you ever wondered about Yoda's penis threads I would think the midget green one would be everybodies fav.
Me? If the lights are out and the hole is wet, what else matters?

[center](um I am not serious, I dont think)

Originally Posted by 7thson
Between The what does Yoda look like naked and the have you ever wondered about Yoda's penis threads I would think the midget green one would be everybodies fav.
I think that's the same thread, actually.

Me? If the lights are out and the hole is wet, what else matters?
Classy.

Originally Posted by Yoda
I think that's the same thread, actually.

Classy.
Thats pretty funny, sarcastically calling me classy, I think I will take it as a compliment, thanks. I have read many many posts here that lacks class, so to speak, but I am here to have fun, and sarcasm is an ingredient I use sometimes, so um, cool.

Thats pretty funny, sarcastically calling me classy, I think I will take it as a compliment, thanks. I have read many many posts here that lacks class, so to speak, but I am here to have fun, and sarcasm is an ingredient I use sometimes, so um, cool.
Oh, there's no doubt there's plenty of crude stuff here. This struck me as unusually crude, however, and most of the rest comes from people I know a bit better, and therefore know not to take as seriously, at times.

But hey, it isn't meant to be an all-encompassing judgement of you, so don't sweat it. You're a fine poster, man.

Evolution in Progress...
WOW....*breathless* after reading this thread i think maybe you should all get coked up and take some x and just have a group meeting with lots of hugs and chocolates...and discuss the issues since childhood that have lead you to this sad sad thread posting, on the other hand maybe i'm just in a pissy mood. Or maybe its the gin talking, but there was that one girl on Idle Hands...oh dear...i think i need a moment alone

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

My Husband

Must make an appointment, both 2 busy.

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Originally Posted by nebbit
Thank God
You getting involved in this thread, Nebbit, reminds me of the dream I told you about a month or two ago. Remember?
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

I am devoted to my one and only. She gives me everything I need, so I choose my GF, Penny.
I am the same, I choose Penny, NO sorry my Hsb Robert.

Any man who likes Flash is a man after my own heart.
Hey baby...I like FLASH AHAAaaaaa...Saviour of the Universe!

Wanna roll in the alfalfa and smoke my corncob pipe while singing some of Queen's greatest hits? Uh-hyuk, gawrsh.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Hey baby...I like FLASH AHAAaaaaa...Saviour of the Universe!

Wanna roll in the alfalfa and smoke my corncob pipe while singing some of Queen's greatest hits? Uh-hyuk, gawrsh.
Hey, i thought you wern't smoking.

Hey, i thought you wern't smoking.
For a moment or two with Miss Nibbles, I'll smoke anything.