Is Patricia Arquette Hot ??

Tools    

Believe it or not, there is already a whole thread devoted to this very subject. Clicky HERE.

Same as before, I'll take big sister Rosanna over Patricia any day.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
I'll take big sister Rosanna over Patricia any day.
Amen to dat brudda...
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I don't know, guys. Maybe Rosanna was sexier years ago, but she's 44 now, and aint lookin' too hot...

I know looks aren't everthing, but yowza.

I See You When You're Sleeping
I had a mad crush on her when I first watched True Romance.
Ahhhhh, the phonebox scene.....

I'd have to go with Patricia. I dig that snaggletooth.

Somebody dig up a kickass Patricia snaggletooth picture, eh? I would... but, see, I'm lazy.

And I notice nobody's mentioned Alexis...

I See You When You're Sleeping
I agree. Unless you want to jump them bones Holden, give Patty a wink.

He already said he wants to jump them bones. I'd give 10 to 1 that they'd creak more than the bed would.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by firegod
I don't know, guys. Maybe Rosanna was sexier years ago, but she's 44 now, and aint lookin' too hot...
Originally Posted by firegod
He already said he wants to jump them bones. I'd give 10 to 1 that they'd creak more than the bed would.
I can’t believe you just said this...especially on a board where a couple of us ladies are in our fourties. It’s just a good thing for you I’m not PMSing at the moment or I'd have a few more things to say.

I agree with Holden and Slay...Rosanna looks great reguardless of one bad photo. Everyone takes bad photos from time to time.

That one pic of Rosanna just shows her without her make-up on and the other one is shot from a bad angle… I’m sure little sister would look a little different without her make-up too… Anyway, I think they are both pretty and are good actresses…

Annie, you know PMS stands for Pass My Shotgun don’t you…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)