The MoFo Top Animated Films List - Voting

→ in
Tools    

Will Don Hertzfeldt's It's Such a Beautiful Day be eligible?
Yes it it. Shorts are eligible and it's definitely animated if it's like Everything Will Be Ok.

By the way I can't believe some of you guys can't find 25 animations that you like

Will Don Hertzfeldt's It's Such a Beautiful Day be eligible?
Actually, that's a short I hope makes the final list. Don Hertzfeldt is awesome.

Finished a couple of versions of a banner, MV. Shall I post them up here?
If you're up to public scrutiny, go ahead.

I won't make any final decisions on graphics until right around the voting deadline.

I was doing a banner... and I forgot to plug the laptop charger in and it turned off while I was Photoshopping.
That sucks. I hate when I'm in the middle of something and I lose all my work.
Usually when that happens to me it's the result of this, though:

Caught in two minds, myself. I like the idea of the first because you can see and get an idea of every square, but it feels a little busy to me, and the text might be a little hard to read. The second just looks more pleasing overall, IMO. But I guess it's up to y'all to decide. They might both be crap, I don't know.

EDIT:

Second one, Skep... tbh, I think Skep will make a better job of this that I will.

One thing I'd do... add one extra line of images in the centre of the header so it separates the two lines of writing a little more and makes the header slightly taller.

I'm still open to other banner suggestions, if anybody else wants to toy with their own ideas. Like I said, I won't make any final decisions until close to the voting deadline.

I think we should go with the second one as well due to readability, but I love the creativeness of the first one.