Expendables 4

Tools    

But, I thought Sly was the writer, director, producer, exec-prod and actor?

Without Sly, none of this would have happened... without Sly, The Expendables is nothing. Nothing.
It's like removing Batman from a Batman movie.

Could be a BS story if there's something else wrong with Stallone.

But, I mean, it's part 4. PART 4. Stuff goes to Hell after awhile.

I read it was because of creative differences with the script.

It can still do well without Sly if they brought in Vin Diesel , The Rock, Batista and Brock Lesnar as new members.

And got Hulk Hogan and Jack Nicholson as the villains.

And maybe get Sam L. Jackson or Denzel Washington a supporting role for some added star power.

Also Rob Schneider needs a cameo.

Kakarot89: The Infamous Thread Killer
Could it really be an Expendables film without Sly? I thought these films were some sort of dream project for him. Oh well.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I started a petition to give Rob Schneider a cameo in Expendables 4

Please support it if you care about Cinema.
https://www.change.org/p/sylvestor-s...bles-4/preview
Just a cameo? Let him take over Stallone's role.

Suspect's Reviews

Just a cameo? Let him take over Stallone's role.

I wish but that's probably highly unlikely.

I just figured there will be much more of a chance of him getting a cameo than the lead role.

And much more people would sign it.

I wonder if I can make it go viral.

Sly just posted a throwback image of himself alongside Antonio Banderas and Jason Statham on his Instagram with the caption: "When the Expendables aren't fighting other people they are fighting each other just to stay in shape! The boys will be back in town soon!"

Guess that means a fourth Expendables film is officially in the works.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Expendables 4 is now available to digitally purchase $24.99 and rent $19.99
https://www.amazon.com/Expendables-4...o%2C192&sr=1-1

I rated the previous episodes at
8/10
7/10
9/10

Fair to say this will probably be an action packed high quality no expense spared classic like the others, made by all the folks that took action movies to the next level in the 80s and 90s.

Welcome to the human race...
Heh, this thread is a trip. Years of predictions and rumours about which big names would show up or maybe die in this movie and the only one that came anywhere close to being true was

WARNING: "Expend4bles" spoilers below
Stallone not being in the movie because the first act ends with him dying

Instead, we got 50 Cent, Megan Fox, and Andy Garcia (who isn't necessarily bad but he's very much the Kelsey Grammer of this movie in terms of how much he belongs). Even having The Raid's Iko Uwais as the villain didn't matter too much in the end. So even by this franchise's incredibly low standards, this ends up being the worst entry that's maybe the cheapest-looking $100m blockbuster ever made.