The Exorcist

→ in
Tools    

What are you even talking about? Your comment ("The end is stupid. God always wins over demons") makes no sense, because the movie isn't about whether or not a demon will win out over God, it's about whether or not it will win out over the girl and the Priests. Which you'd know if you saw the movie. That's why you do need to "watch the darn movie" to talk about it.

I dunno what the comment about life lessons means, but chill out. There's nothing wrong with people telling you not to rip on some movie you haven't even seen, particularly when it's widely regarded as a classic, and particularly when your complaint makes no sense to anyone who's seen the movie.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
who cares, anyway? it's just a button.

besides, those little red minus 1's are... beautiful! it's like a risqué little, "ooh, i got to somebody". it makes me feel all giddy like when Jeannie's belly button would become exposed for a half a second in that sassy little outfit of hers.

Let's all have a rep war. God, it feels so damn good to live dangerously.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

That's kind of a non-sequitur. You can give random, pointless rep on any post without having to post off-topic things, and you can post suggestions about it privately, too.

So: The Exorcist. Go.

If I had a steak, I would f**k it!
okay okay.

Yoda- You're right. I have not seen the movie. I was going on what I knew about real life exorcists. They use the power of God, but, like you said, I haven't seen the movie, so I don't know if that's what's implied. Sorry. I get a little over zealous about some things.

Nausicaä: Yeah, you did get to someone...me... but lets not forget you complained first. Truce.

ash is the gal: Yeah, you're right.

Deadite:...uh...never mind.

I shouldn't have gotten involved in this one. Imma gonna go look for another forum...maybe there's one about the sandlot.

No worries.

Love me The Sandlot. That movie single-handedly turned me into a baseball fan. Though it's pretty much the polar opposite of The Exorcist. I'd kill for a trailer mashup, though.

If I had a steak, I would f**k it!
Incidentally, I just looked up the exorcist on imdb. It looks pretty darn interesting. There is a heck of a lot of strong language (even though most of it is spoken by a demon), but otherwise it is intriguing.