Kid enters parallel universe/another world of some sort

Tools    

A movie i watched somewhere in 2011 , a kid entered a door and he was taken to a different parallel universe where he was captured by some kids his age that lived in a jungle in a small castle thing , they later became his friends and the real enemies were the government who caught those kids and put them in a machine and turned them into grown men to fight for the government . ( sort of like in the avengers where captain America was transformed into a muscular man only they were transformed into grown men from children ) The government also had an arena where they put enemies there like the children , and they had to fight this huge metal circle ball robot with tentacles . Later in the movie the protagonist ( the kid ) finds the control room of the robot and destroys their arena or their city i think . In the end he returns to the real world and cries because nobody believes him in what happened .

You deleted the old one, so this is the official one.

Was the movie animated or live action?

If it's animated, it might be Astro Boy, but he's a robot.

You created a similar thread 2 weeks ago. Just update that one and don't create a new on.
Sorry i don't even know how to delete a thread or let alone update it , just trying to find the movie

Sorry i don't even know how to delete a thread or let alone update it , just trying to find the movie
You can just reply in your own thread. You can add any additional details you remember - what did the grown men wear? army uniforms? Ninja costumes? Spacesuits?

What did they fight the metal tentacle monster with - swords or guns or their fists?

And you can reply to other people's comments or questions such as:

Was the movie animated or live action?
or whether or not Astro Boy is your movie....

Very probable you mix a few movies into one memory! This sounds totally like a mix of a few movies.

Very probable you mix a few movies into one memory! This sounds totally like a mix of a few movies.
Nope this is one movie. Im surprised how nobody really knows

Nope this is one movie. Im surprised how nobody really knows
Maybe no one knows because it's your dream. I also searched for a movie, for which I later understand/discover/realized that is my old dream.

Maybe no one knows because it's your dream. I also searched for a movie, for which I later understand/discover/realized that is my old dream.
This is NOT my dream i am 100% sure lol . I remember watching this movie in 2011 , don't gaslight me .

Honestly, this all sounds like some mix of:
Narnia...
Tomorrowland: A World Beyond
Captain America
Tron
with matrix tentacle robots

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
This is NOT my dream i am 100% sure lol . I remember watching this movie in 2011 , don't gaslight me .
That's not gaslighting.

But check out The City of Lost Children and see if any of this looks familiar.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear