Almost disgusting movie with the ''evil'' surgeon/doctor...

Tools    

I watched it long ago... maybe even a few decades.
It was something like about young couple who experienced an accident. Maybe even a car accident not sure. When they woke up in the hospital girl had an amputated leg or hand, not sure. Maybe even nothing was amputated at all. And that man was her fiancee or a husband I think, who was something like a surgeon or some type of doctor.
He later somehow for some of the stupid reasons began to amputate her limbs for minor injuries - for her better good 😥
I remember a scene where she like cut her finger on a broken window, or it was glass... just a bit - but this her fiancee/husband amputate... you can figure out what, I can't even mention it 😣
And she was the artist how much I can remember, and always paint in the garden or it was some room with big windows. There was and some third guy who was always around with the girl and trying to help her how much he can, constantly falling in love with her. Can't say does she had a crush on him too. I think no.
Near the end of the movie, the husband is somehow ''stupidly success'' to amputate all her limbs. She was in a wheelchair in front of her husband, who was on his knees and apologize for what he has done to her, and she says... no it's all good, I'm good...
The third guy hears voices and runs to see what's happening, when he saw her in the wheelchair he goes mad... and knocks down some big statue on her husband who dies.
>>> At the moment husband woke up in the hospital from the coma, and figure out that everything was just a dream. He comes to the second room and finds his wife whole in one piece, but she was also in a coma.

Can anyone help somehow find this movie?

The movie gave me nightmares for about nights and nights after first watching:

Boxing Helena 1993

You can find a full movie in ten parts on YouTube!

Sorry, I can't make a link to IMDB or part of it from YT. First time here, need nine comments more to can use links 😜

The movie gave me nightmares for about nights and nights after first watching:

Boxing Helena 1993

You can find a full movie in ten parts on YouTube!

Sorry, I can't make a link to IMDB or part of it from YT. First time here, need nine comments more to can use links 😜
That's it! I found those parts on YouTube. It's not how I remember it, but that's is definitely!
Big thanks!