Looking for a Movie that May be on Hulu?

Tools    

I was at my local comic book store today and one of the employees there was making a film(?) recommendation to me, and she said it could be found on Hulu... but she didn't know the the name of the film. She did describe the "cover" for it though:

It features a black man with a bandana and a red dot in the center of the bandana, (on his forehead apparently).

It was a commentary on capitalism and I think had something to do with him being a reporter of some sort...

... that's all I know.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Sorry to Bother You
2018, Boots Riley.

It's not a bandana it is a bloody bandage.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra