3 From Hell - More Official Clown Business

Tools    

So, Zombie released the trailer:

Judging by the trailer alone, this one seems promising (for those who are inclined to like such things).

I don't expect to be wowed by the explanation of how these characters survived the last 10 minutes of The Devil's Rejects. 3 must be an extraordinarily lucky number.

RZ's predilection for all things Manson definitely shows through ( a tad tiresomely, but we'll see).

Overall, I'm looking forward to it. I liked both House of 1000 Corpses & The Devil's Rejects - will be interesting to see where this goes.

What say you, MoFo? Trash or Treasure?

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Can’t wait for this. I liked the first half of House Of A 1000 Corpses ( 2nd half was just silly) and I loved The Devils Rejects. This instalment looks somewhere in the middle.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Boldly going.
Well, this topic/movie apparently has fallen off the radar.

The Fireflys should have stayed dead.

Everybody thought the homicidal family was shot all to hell at the end of Devil's Rejects, but not only did all those bullets miss every vital organ, the Fireflys don't even limp - heck, they can still fight like prize-fighters in their prime. I enjoyed the scares and creativity of House of 1000 Corpses, but these last two movies weren't scary at all - the only thing I found disturbing was how Rob Zombie has tried to make a family of psychopaths look like heroes (anti-heroes?). And apparently only a psychopathic white woman can get away with wearing an Indian chief headdress in a 2019 movie.

5/10.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Well, this topic/movie apparently has fallen off the radar.

The Fireflys should have stayed dead.

Everybody thought the homicidal family was shot all to hell at the end of Devil's Rejects, but not only did all those bullets miss every vital organ, the Fireflys don't even limp - heck, they can still fight like prize-fighters in their prime. I enjoyed the scares and creativity of House of 1000 Corpses, but these last two movies weren't scary at all - the only thing I found disturbing was how Rob Zombie has tried to make a family of psychopaths look like heroes (anti-heroes?). And apparently only a psychopathic white woman can get away with wearing an Indian chief headdress in a 2019 movie.

5/10.
I thought this one was alright. It wasn’t great, but I liked it more than a 1000 corpses.