Marvel's Daredevil

Tools    

Just watched the entire series on Netflix. A satisfying entry into the world of Marvel. Charlie Cox does a fantastic job as the lead character of Matthew Murdock, and the stories this series tells is intriguing as it is fascinating.

The first season of Daredevil has a massive amount of easter eggs that tie into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Mentioning subtle hints of events from The Avengers, The Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, ABC's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and even Netflix's future exclusives like Iron Fist and Luke Cake.

If anyone here aside from me and Chris are cool enough to have been watching Daredevil, lets see if you can find them.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I'm not one for blowing my own horn but I'm very impressed with myself in terms of the restraint I'm showing with Daredevil. I decided to stretch Daredevil out, to make it last and really savour it and so far so good. Few episodes in and really loving it I've got to say. The fight at the end of episode 2 was incredible

Welcome to the human race...
I don't usually watch superhero-themed shows, but I made the effort and finished all of Daredevil. Very solid and dependable in terms of both action and characterisation.

I loved it. I enjoy the tie-ins to the Marvel Universe. I love that they flesh out the villains and the heroes alike.

I'd write more but I'm feeling lazy. Good stuff. Can't wait until Iron Fist, because I assume that's when we'll find out where Madam Gao is really from. *Wink wink, nudge nudge to Marvel nerds*

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Jason Statham is being rumored as Bullseye for season 2.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I'm no big fan of Statham but for this particular role he could be perfect. He reminds me of Neeson's character in Taken; he has a particular (and small) set of skills but they fit Bullseye pretty much to a tee. He can do tough, intimidating and gruff and he knows martial arts. That's about all there is to Bullseye. If the show brought him in they could potentially create some astonishing fight sequences to rival or top some of those in season 1 such as the hallway scene

If they did indeed bring in Statham and somehow found a way (unlikely as it may seem) to get Tom Hardy in as The Punisher then season 2 could be epic

I guess he is the first name to come to mind when you want someone to play a tough, bald British guy.
Bullseye isn't British

Welcome to the human race...
Bullseye isn't British
Yeah, even if I was working off the assumption that he was Irish like in the 2003 movie then that's still not part of Britain. My bad.

It seems that Jason Statham removed himself from the running of playing the character Bullseye in Season 2 of Netflix's Daredevil. It seems that the reason why is because of his 'negotiations' was leaked. (Or says Bloody Disgusting). But it just may be the reason of Statham's scoffing at Marvel in an interview with i400calci...

A lot of the modern sort of action movies I see, you know, Marvel comic sort of things, I just think, any guy can do it. I have no ambition. I mean, I could take my grandma and put her in a cape, and then put her in a greenscreen, and then have stunt doubles come in and do all the action. Anybody can do it. I mean, they’re relying on stunt doubles, and greenscreen, and $200 million budget, it’s all CGI-created. So to me, that is not authentic. I’m inspired by old, real star guys that can really do it.

This might just do nobody any good.

Weird that I forgot these were a thing for a while there, and I liked... the first season of this.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Cancelled.

Only a matter of time for the other two to be gone as well, after their upcoming seasons.

Suspect's Reviews

This might just do nobody any good.
I really just want D’Onofrio in a Spider-Man movie.

Guess what, Daredevil with Charlie Cox, Vincent D'Onofrio, and Debra Ann Whol is returning for a brand new season 4 to Disney+. I would link the source but I'm on my phone, it was announced in May so all of you probably already knew.