Is Patricia Arquette Hot ??

Tools    

aw c'mon guys... the more mature the lady, the more experience, the more experience, the more... *ahem* well..... let's just say that I like the maturer ladies
but yes, we're talking about acting.... and both sisters can.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Annie, you know PMS stands for Pass My Shotgun don’t you…
It’s a good thing mine isn’t loaded at the moment.

Originally Posted by Fox
aw c'mon guys... the more mature the lady, the more experience, the more experience, the more... *ahem* well..... let's just say that I like the maturer ladies
but yes, we're talking about acting.... and both sisters can.

Yooooou are such a sweetheart and a gentleman Fox.

I should have remembered that honesty is not always the best policy. And we weren't talking about acting; we were talking about how "hot" 2 people are.

huh??
I wasnt implying that I don't like to look at the younger gals, hell I'm human. I was merely stating my preference: mature ladies.
Honestly? Nothing wrong with either of them, in either acting or looks.

I still say she's a doll.

"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Patricia is definately better, hope she can get better teeth (im no expert, they are real?) but Rosanna reaaly annoyed me in Pulp Fiction (that was her?) so PAtricia all the way (True Romance )

I'd also take Patricia over Rosanna

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
(that was her?)
Indeed it was.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I want the Golden Shovel award too!!!

*thinks about making a "Is Ai Shinozaki hot?" thread*
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Welcome to the human race...
Gotta love it when ancient threads get bumped out of nowhere.

Also MyRobotSuit's avatar is still creepy as all hell.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Gotta love it when ancient threads get bumped out of nowhere.

Also MyRobotSuit's avatar is still creepy as all hell.
Wow. Did he/she actually make that? I mean the object in the avatar, not the avatar itself.

to the OP: YES.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear