What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Bought two DVDs today.

First one is Captain America: The Winter Soldier. I've been wanting to get but couldn't afford $25 every time I've gone by it at Walmart, but today I went to I think Dollar General and found it for $10. I couldn't pass it up!

I also found Smokey and the Bandit for $10. That one I bought as a Christmas gift for my mother, as she loves the movie!

Overly-long, but a good movie with a very interesting plot line.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

I'd been waiting for it to get a Blu-ray for a while, it was cheap, it was region free, and it doesn't look like it's coming out in the States any time soon.

I like the show and it dropped to $15.
And this one is Mom's Christmas present.

Bought two more DVDs.

I finally got around to buying Rogue One. Only took me...what? About 8 months after release? Well, same as my ordeal with Winter Soldier, I just didn't have the money whenever I saw it, but I finally did!

The other was Kingsman: The Secret Service. Love that movie! And I found it, surprisingly, in the $5 bin in Walmart.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Christmas is great!

@Tacitus I almost bought Suspiria on my blu ray first buy spree, but decided to wait and get input from my boyfriend on which edition. I'm already excited over Zodiac as I don't think I've seen the director's cut.

"Luck don't live out here."
New Blu-Ray additions:

Disturbia
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
There Will Be Blood
American Psycho
Beauty and the Beast (2017)
Baby Driver
Fargo
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2
Watchmen: Director's Cut
28 Weeks Later
The Maze Runner
American Gangster
Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End
Wonder Woman (2017)
War for the Planet of the Apes
Transformers: The Last Knight
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
San Andreas

The People's Republic of Clogher
@Tacitus I almost bought Suspiria on my blu ray first buy spree, but decided to wait and get input from my boyfriend on which edition. I'm already excited over Zodiac as I don't think I've seen the director's cut.
It's been so long since I've seen the theatrical release that I couldn't tell you what parts of the director's cut are added.