Portuguese Fado on Netflix?

Tools    

I have not had Netflix for a long time now. Many years ago, I saw a movie that featured and introduced Fado music. But I can't find the name of it. It was like a series of music videos. The beginning segment had a group wearing little parade float costumes? while going through a museum. Another had a woman singing about winning her man back by being a better Fado singer than the other woman.
Ideas?

I have not had Netflix for a long time now. Many years ago, I saw a movie that featured and introduced Fado music. But I can't find the name of it. It was like a series of music videos. The beginning segment had a group wearing little parade float costumes? while going through a museum. Another had a woman singing about winning her man back by being a better Fado singer than the other woman.
Ideas?
Maybe Fados?

Yes that is the one. Thank you. Now I feel silly. With the title Fados, I could not find it? Sigh

Now I need to find an English translation version.

Yes that is the one. Thank you. Now I feel silly. With the title Fados, I could not find it? Sigh

Now I need to find an English translation version.
From what I can find it isn't legally streaming anywhere (not even to rent or buy somewhere like Amazon).

You might try poking around YouTube or Vimeo.