Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

There's a flick about a minister who falls in love with a hooker,the plot is so stupid that I tuned out after about ten minutes.

Stanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange.I tried 5 times but didn't finish it.

Is it so bad? I was just about to force myself to finally watch it.
Dreadful. I quite like this director & have enjoyed a couple of his movies. (I think that’s how this one got in my Netflix Q.) An indie movie that goes nowhere.

Dreadful. I quite like this director & have enjoyed a couple of his movies. (I think that’s how this one got in my Netflix Q.) An indie movie that goes nowhere.
Well, I appreciate the heads-up. Giving it a miss then.

Huge fan of Moss, but this is a hot mess.

Probably an ok movie, but just not in the mood for all the clickitty-clack through the various open windows. (The sequel (or whatever it was) in 2018 was fairly good.)

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
The only movie two movies I can think of that I could not make it through are:

Brazil
The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie

Gisaengchung

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Interesting. I haven't seen it. Do you have any writeup somewhere? Or would you mind briefly summarizing what you didn't like? Seems like an odd cast to me.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

⬆️ Reviews are appalling, but somehow the NY Times or The New Yorker thought it worthy of a viewing.

Dumbing down of Shakespeare. Lots of “nothing” scenes of running to create energy, your ubiquitous market scene (from Ye Olde Europe), etc., etc. Simply put, a nonsensical waste of time.

Let’s not waste another second discussing this.