What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

The middle shot is from Bullets Over Broadway and that's Bill Cobbs in the top shot, but I don't know what movie it's from...that's all I've got.
Right on both counts.

Sunshine State + Bullets Over Broadway + The Comedian + Freedomland + Cop Land =
Edie Falco

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Liam Neeson (first thought it was Clint Eastwood because of Jim Carey Exorcist scene in Dead pool) but many other movie are with Neeson like the other man, shining through, Silence, after life, etc...

Indeed.

Liam Neeson

The ten films are, in order, Christina Ricci in After Life, Antonio Banderas in The Other Man, Ciarán Hinds in Silence, Joan Allen in Ethan Frome (1993), Elizabeth Banks in The Next Three Days, Michelle Rodriguez in Widows, Jim Carrey in The Dead Pool, Lysette Anthony in Krull, Chuck Low in The Mission, and Melanie Griffith in Shining Through.

Liam in Silence

Liam in The Next Three Days

Liam in The Dead Pool

Liam in Krull

Robert DeNiro and Liam in The Mission

Liam in Shining Through

Open floor

Mary Steenburgen??

I'm not sure i Keit Tel...

Harvey Keitel

The ten movies are, in order, Robert Carradine in Mean Streets, Geraldine Chaplin in Welcome to L.A., Art Garfunkel in Bad Timing, Frank Vincent and other Wise Guys, Robert DeNiro in Falling in Love, Andie MacDowell in Shadrach, Bruce Willis in Mortal Thoughts, Danny Aiello in The Pick-Up Artist, Harry Dean Stanton in Death Watch, and Jodie Foster in Alice Doesn’t Live Here Anymore.

Harvey in Welcome to L.A.

Harvey in Bad Timing

Harvey in Falling in Love

Harvey in Shadrach

Bob Gunton and Harvey in The Pick-Up Artist

Harvey in Death Watch

I mean can't tell sorry i was thinking of something else...

I mean can't tell sorry i was thinking of something else...
Open floor...