Horror fan friend insists this is a real movie... I don't think so.

Tools    

Trying to find an old horror movie for a friend of mine. I LOVE horror movies and seen hundreds, but this one I have never even heard of. Here is what I got:
• Probably made around late 90's to early 2000
• Mostly black cast
• Main characters are a married couple who kill people, but don't know the other is doing it...
• Main Characters are shot at the end of the movie.
• Could be more horror comedy than pure horror.
Now some of that could be complete nonsense, but that is it. I've been looking for hours so I figured Reddit might have someone who knows just the movie i'm talking about!

Trying to find an old horror movie for a friend of mine. I LOVE horror movies and seen hundreds, but this one I have never even heard of. Here is what I got:
• Mostly black cast
• Main characters are a married couple who kill people, but don't know the other is doing it...
Now some of that could be complete nonsense, but that is it. I've been looking for hours so I figured Reddit might have someone who knows just the movie i'm talking about!
Sounds like someone mixed together People Under the Stairs and Mr. and Mrs. Smith!

I watch a lot of horror but this exact premise doesn't ring a bell to me. When you say mostly Black cast, do you mean that the lead characters are Black?

Main characters are a married couple who kill people, but don't know the other is doing it...

I do remember a movie like this. But I do not remember the killers being black. And it was a dark comedy. Sorry, but no idea what the title is. I used to rent or stream every horror movie possible.

• Mostly black cast
is it called Natural Born Killers ?

freedom~empathy~peace
There's this NZ film from 2012. Too recent? Not sure if it counts as 'horror', but there's a married couple who are killers....oh, and they're cannibals also, just so you know.

• Mostly black cast
I literally stumbled on this by accident and felt obliged to come and post it here:

Redrum, 2007

freedom~empathy~peace
I literally stumbled on this by accident and felt obliged to come and post it here...
I think that Redrum has to be the winner. It looks like it might be a pretty good black comedy (not being racist), it's too bad there's a major spoiler in the OP's plot summary. Oh well -- good find!

Redrum looks like the two are doing it together. That does not fit the description. Or the one I can sort of remember. I can picture a scene of the two of them on the couch watching TV. Then one excuses themselves to go out for a kill. Maybe to the basement to finish off a victim. I can't remember anything else.

Redrum looks like the two are doing it together. That does not fit the description. Or the one I can sort of remember. I can picture a scene of the two of them on the couch watching TV. Then one excuses themselves to go out for a kill. Maybe to the basement to finish off a victim. I can't remember anything else.
So are you the OP's horror friend? Or you're just saying that you also remember a film like this?

So are you the OP's horror friend? Or you're just saying that you also remember a film like this?

As I said above. I do remember a film just like OP described. But I do not remember them being Black. And Redrum does not sound like the correct answer.

• Mostly black cast
So I just skimmed the movie, Redrum. It is free on the service Crackle.

Made in 2007.
Mostly black cast.
Main characters are married couple who kill people (unaware at first but then working together)
They are shot at the end.
It is a horror comedy.

Yup Redrum 2007,
You can find that movie on Tubi!