Just another new member

Tools    

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Hi!

I just wanted to introduce myself.

I have been looking for a new movie-based site to join. I have no idea how I managed to overlook this one for all of these years. I was very happy to discover it.

I am very, very much interested in films (or else I wouldn't be here!). While I may prefer one genre over the other, I am not too picky. I will pretty much watch anything that looks interesting. I am most drawn to films from the 1950's on back to the early days.

I guess there isn't too much else to say at the moment. I just wanted to get this out there before I started commenting on anything.

And I am really looking forward to being a part of this community. I am so glad that I finally paid attention when this site was suggested to me!

Welcome

Welcome! It's cool that you have Glory as your first favorite, big fan of that film!

Welcome! I feel pretty sure we will like a lot of the same movies. I like some, and love some of your top ten. Also, you have Beauty and the Beast in there. The only animated movie I will watch on purpose. Oh, I must say that I love your avatar, but most definitely your signature. Have fun here.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Wow! Thanks for the very warm welcome. I can tell that this is going to be a great place to be. And I can't wait to really get started here.

Hope you have sunny days here... and you're just a vamp, not a vampire.
I don't think you have any worries there. But then again, I do prefer dark, gloomy days over the sunny ones. So, who knows?