Tim Burton's Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter

Tools    

As long as ANYONE but Tim burton is directing this movie i'll go and see it. He's fallen so far now that i dont even care what he brings out.

OMG, I thought this was a joke. There's an actual book?

A friend gave me a copy of the Austen and Zombie one but I haven't gotten around to even opening it... and this one... well, I like Vamp movies/books... but I'm thinking I'll be passing on this one...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Alan Tudyk Joins "Lincoln: Vampire Hunter"

"Firefly" star Alan Tudyk has been cast as Stephen A. Douglas in "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" for 20th Century Fox reports Variety.

"Wanted" director Timur Bekmambetov is helming this $69 million 3D film adaptation of Seth Grahame-Smith's comedic horror novel which exposes Abe's secret diaries recounting his mission to eradicate the world of the undead bloodsuckers.

Douglas was the Northern Democratic Party nominee for President in 1860 but lost to the Republican Party's candidate - Lincoln. In this version, Douglas is also a partner to the Southern vampires.

Benjamin Walker, Robin McLeavy, Anthony Mackie, Dominic Cooper, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Jimmi Simpson also star in the film which opens next June.
http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/198...ampire-hunter-

Semper Fooey
I can't believe they are acually going to make that. This sounds really, really stupid.

OMG, I thought this was a joke. There's an actual book?

Seth Grahame-Smith wrote both Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and Abraham Lincon, Vampire Hunter. Allegedly, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is also being adapted with Natalie Portman attached to produce and star. Grahame-Smith also wrote How to Survive a Horror Movie: All the Skills to Dodge the Kills, in addition to a few other books and comics. He is also supposed to be working on the script for Burton's Dark Shadows.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies was a big enough hit that it spawned both a prequel novel and a sequel novel (by other authors), as well as Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Just saw the trailer recently...not sure how I feel yet, it could go either way. I'll definitely be monitoring the reviews, though.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Cant wait for it..