I'm going to be a father.

Tools    

Congrats man!!

Aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww
What a beautiful baby. And what a beautiful family. Congrats !!!!

And for you, @TheUsualSuspect, for surviving your kidney stones:

💜

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Only a few weeks left before I go back to work. Been off since Miles was born, which was June 8th. It's been really nice to be at home with the family. Looking forward to going back to work, but at the same time I'm going to hate it.

Oh well.

Suspect's Reviews

Unregistered User
Only a few weeks left before I go back to work. Been off since Miles was born, which was June 8th. It's been really nice to be at home with the family. Looking forward to going back to work, but at the same time I'm going to hate it.

Oh well.

That's a long time! I had 3 weeks and I thought that was long. It is a nightmare going back but the thought is definitely worse. Good luck anyway TUS. At least you get to look forward to getting home to Miles.

That's a long time! I had 3 weeks and I thought that was long. It is a nightmare going back but the thought is definitely worse. Good luck anyway TUS. At least you get to look forward to getting home to Miles.
The thing I am not looking forward to is the commute. With my first kid I took a month, this one I took 4. It's been a nice summer.

Best wishes on re adapting to the workweek @TheUsualSuspect

And btw- if I' m not being too curious: Where does one go, I wonder , to obtain a 4 month vacation?

Does one need a passport?

Just asking for a friend .

Well, this year my passport expired so we decided to just stay in Canada. Went out east to PEI for a week, did day-cations mostly in Toronto, Niagara, etc.

I could have taken 6, but I didn't want to be too greedy

The thing I am not looking forward to is the commute. With my first kid I took a month, this one I took 4. It's been a nice summer.
A 4 month commute? Jesus! How far from work do you live?

I can't believe @Chypmunk didn't write this.
I was too busy writing and then deleting responses to Mister Poopy Pants in the Shoutbox

Congratulations! I am happy for you. Don't worry everything will be ok.

Congratulations! I am happy for you. Don't worry everything will be ok.
You do know he had his baby 6/8/19?