Hey everyone

Tools    

FamishedXenomorph
Hi, I’m Marcus and I’ve just signed up here. I love movies and hope one day to make some.
I wanted a place to talk about movies and with people who love movies as much as I do.

Looking forward to being a part of MovieForums!

Hi, I’m Marcus and I’ve just signed up here. I love movies and hope one day to make some.
I wanted a place to talk about movies and with people who love movies as much as I do.

Looking forward to being a part of MovieForums!
Welcome – that's a great Top 9 .

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

FamishedXenomorph
Welcome Marcus

I just seen Aliens recently, what a well made and fun movie! Have you seen all of the Alien franchise movies? If so, what did you think of them?

I have seen them all, and for the most part I think they’re better than most give them credit for. I enjoyed Alien3, though not as much as I love the first two. Fincher’s Alien3 tried its best to stand apart from the first two while keeping faith with its predecessors, however I think the film made too many reckless decisions and quite live up to tension and intensity the first two films gave audiences. Alien Resurrection was a catastrophe and the less said about that film the better, it basically killed the franchise for good while. I enjoyed Prometheus more than most people, I thought it was intelligent, although not without issues. I think a lot of people went in false expectations with Prometheus. Covenant was disappointing, too often it steered into the horror cliches which is not something you expect from the great Ridley Scott. The first two films however stand apart not just in the franchise but in their genre. Alien was a master class in tension and horror and Cameron with an impossible task to follow that up gave us Aliens which was a master class in action, unfortunately none of the sequels since then have really done these first two justice but I’m still a huge fan of the series and I’ll never get sick of a Xenomorph wreaking havoc on screen.

FamishedXenomorph
Yeah, but it's missing something.

Anything.

Any one thing.
lol, place your bets, my bet is The Thing will be 10th.
Lol, sorry to disappoint you but as much as I love The Thing, especially for its groundbreaking practical effects, Heat made no. 10.