I am TRANSMOFO.

Tools    

TRANSMOFO

MEOWWWWWWWW.

Cricket voluntarily gave me his password so I could practice my TransMoFoism.

THANK YOU, CRICKET.

YOU ARE SO PROGRESSIVE!

Do you really think this is Cricket.... or is this Sexy Celebrity?

HMMMMMMMMM?
HMMMMMMMMMMM?

What do you think?

OH GOD. It feels SO GOOD being Cricket.

*touches myself all over*

I have DREAMED of being in this account FOR A LONG TIME.

My DREAM JUST CAME TRUE.

*continues touching self*

OH GOD.
OH GOD.
OH GOD!
OH GOD IT'S SOOOOOO GOOD.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	man.jpg
Views:	665
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	23302  

If that's not Cricket then that's a damn good impersonation, I especially like how you went through the effort to include the traditional SC "attached thumbnail".

Be sure to check your profile comments on your account, Cricket. You have messages from some of your loverboys.
So Cricket doesn't have a thing for me???

I thought it was Swan

Also i can't believe i read that full post.

I signed off Cricket's account and went back to this one. Now I'm confused about who I really am right now. But oh well -- that's TransMoFoism for ya.

So Cricket doesn't have a thing for me???

I thought it was Swan

Also i can't believe i read that full post.
I would not go through that much trouble making a post impersonating Sexy. I thought you knew me, Camo!

I'm kinda glad that my name didn't appear, but now I also feel left out. And to think you made a thread titled "I love you Zotis." It was all a lie!

I'm kinda glad that my name didn't appear, but now I also feel left out. And to think you made a thread titled "I love you Zotis." It was all a lie!

Sorry, there wasn't room on the picture, but what matters is the fact that I am you, too.

Who is The Duchess?
I am The Duchess.

Did I make The Duchess' account? No.

Maybe The Duchess is another TransMoFo??

I would not go through that much trouble making a post impersonating Sexy. I thought you knew me, Camo!
Not that. He sent me a profile comment before i even saw this thread and i thought you were on Crickets account again.

I know you, Swan! I know you!!