Feminism is finally dead, looks like heirarchy wins

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I do. I keep hearing how everyone hates them. For example:
Ummm... That was my answer to him, he said everyone hates them and I pointed out I don't hear that. Why are you using my answer to him as a question? Maybe its just my English betraying me.

Ummm... That was my answer to him, he said everyone hates them and I pointed out I don't hear that. Why are you using my answer to him as a question?
I'm just pointing the fact, that if it wasn't for all the haters, I wouldn't even know they existed.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I'm just pointing the fact, that if it wasn't for all the haters, I wouldn't even know they existed.
True, somehow I don't hear about them at all.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I wouldn't generalize "women" - that sounds IMO too insecure, like a whiny rant.

In spite of some modern issues of both chivalry and equality being demanded at the same time, the last thing that man should do is "become" like an angry feminist and whine about "inequality.

The sexes aren't the same so they can never be "equal", nor should they. The opportunities to succeed should be equal and the best individual should win.

I like buying things for women because I know that women love to be doted on, it's what turns them on - not the "stuff itself" but the act of being provided for.

But I do it on my own terms, I don't buy or do stuff for women "on command" like a servant boy - guys who do this get used, then get disgruntled and blame women because they thought they were such as "nice guy", when in reality they got used because they were being a doormat.

Just like the chick who sleeps with every guy she meets on the first date, never gets a 2nd date, then becomes an angry feminist who thinks all men are pigs - fact is she set herself up to be "used" by being so easy.

But if a guy doesn't like "doing stuff" for women his best bet is to make like Bruce Jenner and become one himself. Or instead, how about he be selective about the caliber of women that he "does things" for, and remember that anyone can be "born" a woman but not every woman is a lady worthy of being ravished by him.

Well fact is women have stronger natural rights to the child, and women by biology are better nurtures.

I mean if I had a daughter, no offense, but I wouldn't want an adult man babysitting my kid. Plus a man who's "too into kids" gives me a bad vibe..

Women aren't the problem. Far-left special interest groups are a problem, but they don't speak for minorities or "women" anymore than the KKK speaks for whites.

Fact of the matter is a lot of males act like wusses while at the same time thinking they're "entitled" to attention from women simply because they have a penis.

Men would be wise to learn self improvement and what it means to be a man to begin with, not take the route of the losers on the far-left and whine about how helpless they are.
I think you might have misunderstood a bit. I'm all for justice, I just know it's business using the "movement" for marketing. Watch TV before 5pm - they are trying to sell things for women. Soap operas weren't made for men.

How many do you know insist on paying for the entire bill? Of course we don't know every single woman, but from just experience, wouldn't you say a HUGE majority of men (not women) do the courting?

There's about 5,000 "far-left" in this group. Don't confuse that for a liberal, or a Gloria Steinem, who used and slept with men to climb up the social ladder. She worked for the CIA, even took down names of everyone she knew at the Vienna Youth Festival. The money was laundered by them through Warner Brothers to start her "Ms" Magazine. Even Prescott Bush helped with PP for his reasons.

Biologically speaking, a man has to perform, not the woman. In war, it's the men who sacrifice their lives, but I haven't seen too many women out in the streets against the war, but they'll march for a few more pennies on the dollar. And I just don't look at one statistic and become satisfied; I try to read a lot of different ones, worded differently. And you'll see that single women make MORE than men, but it's not popular, because of the electorate. Don't forget as men it's usually not a question of liberalism, the guys are pandering for pu$$y.

And about custody, I would give affirmative action to women. But that's if both parties are equal. There's plenty of men who are more responsible than the court records show.

Men are weaker because the society has changed too. During the hunter-gatherer days, it was much more important, but strength isn't revered as much, and our roles have changed as well. You can only have one person driving, so a relationship while remaining complementary still changes. Sometimes the woman "drives" - and the men who still "wear the pants" probably don't have the same rights on paper or behind closed doors.

If it was really about equality, people would ask why single women make more than men. But it has nothing to do with justice, equality - it's more like "I want to get mine no matter what I have to do"

I think you might have misunderstood a bit. I'm all for justice, I just know it's business using the "movement" for marketing. Watch TV before 5pm - they are trying to sell things for women. Soap operas weren't made for men.

How many do you know insist on paying for the entire bill? Of course we don't know every single woman, but from just experience, wouldn't you say a HUGE majority of men (not women) do the courting?

There's about 5,000 "far-left" in this group. Don't confuse that for a liberal, or a Gloria Steinem, who used and slept with men to climb up the social ladder. She worked for the CIA, even took down names of everyone she knew at the Vienna Youth Festival. The money was laundered by them through Warner Brothers to start her "Ms" Magazine. Even Prescott Bush helped with PP for his reasons.

Biologically speaking, a man has to perform, not the woman. In war, it's the men who sacrifice their lives, but I haven't seen too many women out in the streets against the war, but they'll march for a few more pennies on the dollar. And I just don't look at one statistic and become satisfied; I try to read a lot of different ones, worded differently. And you'll see that single women make MORE than men, but it's not popular, because of the electorate. Don't forget as men it's usually not a question of liberalism, the guys are pandering for pu$$y.

And about custody, I would give affirmative action to women. But that's if both parties are equal. There's plenty of men who are more responsible than the court records show.

Men are weaker because the society has changed too. During the hunter-gatherer days, it was much more important, but strength isn't revered as much, and our roles have changed as well. You can only have one person driving, so a relationship while remaining complementary still changes. Sometimes the woman "drives" - and the men who still "wear the pants" probably don't have the same rights on paper or behind closed doors.

If it was really about equality, people would ask why single women make more than men. But it has nothing to do with justice, equality - it's more like "I want to get mine no matter what I have to do"
Sorry if I offended you with my satirical writing. Fact Is I agree with you that "feminist groups" are just special interest groups which are primarily interested in "their own kind" above actual principles and issues.

Some of your complaints I see as rather age old. As a man I enjoy "sacrifice" as in taking action, I believe men were meant to enjoy sacrifice and conflict since men are fundamentally different than women psychologically.

But. If a woman demands that a man "pay for everything" while still wanting everything else to be split 50/50 she's not worth it, she's just a prostitute who's basically "buying stuff" with sex - I still like buying gifts for women but on my own terms.

Fact is there's a lot of good reading out there - the reason some women like men to "buy them stuff" is because the act of being doted on is what they find satisfying, not the "stuff itself" - men are hardwired the opposite way - being offered "free stuff" can make us feel guilty.

It's just like how a lot of women can't understand how a guy would want to have sex with a "hot woman" who he doesn't even know - women think guys are weird because they don't understand the brain differences; to men sex in a lot of ways is about conquest and achievement, women aren't hardwired to think this way because they're oriented toward self protection, so there's a stronger need to "vet" the man in question and make sure he's a suitable candidate.

In other words, complaining about outright hypocrisy is valid. But "age old complaints" like "why should the men buy stuff for women if she makes money" are IMO pointless because they're ignoring the essential ways in which male and females' brains work, and how they were designed to be.