B-Movie HoF II: The Sequel!

Tools    

We usually get 1 week per nomination, so with just the current members listed in the first post, you're already at 11 weeks going at the typical HoF pace.
Ahh, OK. Makes sense to me. My math was dog paddling a little.

I will have a crack. My Brit B contribution

Have at it, although you may wanna pick another and send it privately as this kind of cancels out the surprise of the big reveal once all noms are sent in. Here, man. Check this welcome banner for quick guidelines!

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...61#post1944261

@AboveTheClouds - is this still right up your alley, I'm thinking it may be. Join!
@Mr Minio - I know you can think of a wild title. Sadly, you'll have to suffer through a lot of mere mortal cinema, too
@The Gunslinger45 - Trying to reach out to folks from the original film, er, HoF.
@Derek Vinyard
@seanc

and to anyone else I haven't mentioned, feel free to join, but try and hurry as we're filling up quick. I already have 9 noms out of 12, and there may be another participant making 13 total members involved so far.

Still missing 2-3 noms, but we have plenty of time for choosing titles. Here's the welcome banner for updates on members and quick guidelines!

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...61#post1944261

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Mr Minio - I know you can think of a wild title. Sadly, you'll have to suffer through a lot of mere mortal cinema, too
I hate to be forced to watch something, so I'll have to pass on this one.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I hate to be forced to watch something, so I'll have to pass on this one.
but we WILL be hearing you calling out from the balcony section, won't we?

While we wait eagerly for the reveal...here's an ode to the
King of B Movies

and below is an interesting read

10 Ways B-Movie Master Roger Corman Changed Filmmaking

Love it, Citizen!!

And speaking of Corman, my nom was part of the Roger C family tree, in fact, his estate has the rights to it this very moment.

Love it, Citizen!!

And speaking of Corman, my nom was part of the Roger C family tree, in fact, his estate has the rights to it this very moment.
Hmm, I couldn't guess which it is, but any Corman produced film is AOK with me.

I've only seen a fraction of his output but he's impressed me with the extra oomph! that he puts into his films....I seen a documentary on him once and his instructions to the director was, MORE BLOOD, MORE BLOOD! ha, got love that guy

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Oooh I once saw a documentary about actresses in the B movie industry. Some Nudity Required (great watch by the way!) And if I remember rightly he was pretty well liked, especially since quite a few if them would clash with the directors and producers. His output was completely insane as well

Oooh I once saw a documentary about actresses in the B movie industry. Some Nudity Required (great watch by the way!) And if I remember rightly he was pretty well liked, especially since quite a few if them would clash with the directors and producers. His output was completely insane as well
The people who made films for Corman all seemed to like him...and said he worked them to the bone! But he was nice about it

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Funnily enough I had the pleasure of 2 of Cormans works quite recently. Rock and roll high school...which is just...a treasure of a film...there's no other way to describe it...and Carnosaur 3...which...yeh!...

Funnily enough I had the pleasure of 2 of Cormans works quite recently. Rock and roll high school...which is just...a treasure of a film...there's no other way to describe it...and Carnosaur 3...which...yeh!...
I haven't see Rock & Roll High School in years! I should watch it again if for no other reason than to see The Ramones.

Well, it looks like everyone so far has for the most part chosen their nomination. I'm still missing @edarsenal and his final pick, @FromBeyond, and not sure if @spookiemoviemania still wants to join but I'll need a private PM selection from you, as well.

Like I said, the deadline isn't until next week so-no rush..just a head's up on where we're at. Once everyone's noms are in and they're 100% sure about em', I'll do the reveal...things just about ready, anyway.

I should say that I'm gonna keep the enrollment doors open a little longer - we have a healthy turnout at 12, but I may have to pull the date a little closer if we start filling way up by tomorrow. I know it's a holiday weekend.

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
I haven't seen Rock & Roll High School in years! I should watch it again if for no other reason than to see The Ramones.

Oh it's great...I mean...I'll be honest; I much prefer "Revenge of the nerds" if we're talking college movies...but Im adamant that Rock & Roll high school has the single greatest opening of a college movie ever, it's got absolutely every trope going crammed into the first 5 minutes + the Ramones! and PJ Soles has a wonderful presence as Riff Randall...her rendition of "Rock and roll highschool" in her school gymnasium is simultaineously the cutest and most irritating thing i've ever seen.

for the most part it's surprisingly safe considering it has one of the US's biggest punk bands heavily involved in it but I still find myself spinning the Bluray every few months

I should say that I'm gonna keep the enrollment doors open a little longer - we have a healthy turnout at 12, but I may have to pull the date a little closer if we start filling way up by tomorrow. I know it's a holiday weekend.
12 members...that's a strong turn out, stoked for this HoF!...Usually I've noticed people join an Hof within 3 or 4 days, so whenever you're ready to reveal...sounds good

BTW, every time I look at your first post, it gets more jazzed up Looking good.