B-Movie HoF II: The Sequel!

Tools    

Lol I know why you like it!

This gives me a chance to use my library card...I now live 2 blocks away from the library.
Well, yes..I like it for that reason, too...but honestly, I'll probably get equal enjoyment from the other elements, too..they were prevalent in that era.

Nothing groundbreaking but I fixed the background white color of the 1st post welcome banner. It was showing up pink on my phone and you could see all of the matte work. Sloppy. Anyway...amazing, right?

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
why not!
I'll give it a go. Gimme a day or two to figure out a flick to send in.

THANKS for hosting this, Joel!!

why not!
I'll give it a go. Gimme a day or two to figure out a flick to send in.

THANKS for hosting this, Joel!!
NOICE, Ed!

And here's the introduction with a few guidelines/deadlines so you can get comfy. So glad you're joining, really!

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...61#post1944261

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
glad to be a part of this and I see the nom entry is on my birthday - rather like that!

Gonna hafta do some serious research to find a goodie

three minutes later. . .

found one!!

Glad there's a great turnout because I'm going to sit out to cram for the 30's countdown. I'll be interested to see the nominations.
Yeah, me, too. Well, actually..I have been but...when the reveal happens it'll be like seeing it again fresh

I just noticed this thread since it's not in the Ongoing Tournaments subforum where the HoFs usually are, and I haven't been venturing outside of there much lately haha.

I definitely like the theme, though I'm not sure what I would nominate. I've finished the Russian HoF, though if the 2000s Horror, Second Chance, and 17th General HoF are all starting within the next few weeks, I won't be able to join them all.

If there's not going to be a firm deadline for completing all the films here, then I guess I can slowly work my way through this HoF. But if it's a "go at your own pace" type of thing, then how slow is too slow for someone to get disqualified? I assume you don't want to drag this out over the course of a year or something.

If there's not going to be a firm deadline for completing all the films here, then I guess I can slowly work my way through this HoF. But if it's a "go at your own pace" type of thing, then how slow is too slow for someone to get disqualified? I assume you don't want to drag this out over the course of a year or something.
I dunno, that's the big question. Some might be antsy to gobble up the reviews for feedback/discussion and see the winner, and others might wanna take a nice, warm bath in this indefinitely. I could care less if it takes the better part of 6 months, but I know that's a bit sluggish, and since this is my first time, I need to check other HoF's for some boilerplate stuff still.

Either which way, I'll tell anyone to just drop in if they're not gonna commit, and talk some smack.

EDIT: I'll say the ballpark of 2 1/2 months, tops. Preferably no more than 67 days, but the more who sign up, the longer it'll be so...might have to move the enrollment deadline closer. We'll see. Great room so far!

I just noticed this thread since it's not in the Ongoing Tournaments subforum where the HoFs usually are, and I haven't been venturing outside of there much lately haha.
I hadn't even noticed this wasn't in the Ongoing Tournaments subforum. @Joel you could ask Yoda to move it, just a thought.

I definitely like the theme, though I'm not sure what I would nominate. I've finished the Russian HoF, though if the 2000s Horror, Second Chance, and 17th General HoF are all starting within the next few weeks, I won't be able to join them all.
I somehow doubt the 2000s Horror will actually start. If it did, Halloween would be a good time.

EDIT: I'll say the ballpark of 2 1/2 months, tops. Preferably no more than 67 days, but the more who sign up, the longer it'll be so...might have to move the enrollment deadline closer. We'll see. Great room so far!
Sounds like a good plan!

BTW, I added your HoF to the line up here

I'll say the ballpark of 2 1/2 months, tops. Preferably no more than 67 days, but the more who sign up, the longer it'll be so...might have to move the enrollment deadline closer.
We usually get 1 week per nomination, so with just the current members listed in the first post, you're already at 11 weeks going at the typical HoF pace.