Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Brothers (2009) - Jim Sheridan

It's a Wonderful Life (1946) - Frank Capra
Have never understood the appeal of this film...I might be the only person on the planet who is bored to death by this movie.

Brothers (2009) - Jim Sheridan
Im a huge Jim Sheridan fan... he's a great Irish director.. but I have not seen this.. I even like "Dream House" which many consider a flop...

Jim Sheridan's other works.. mainly his Irish films are extremely good... have you seen "My Left Foot" and "In the Name of the Father"?

Im a huge Jim Sheridan fan... he's a great Irish director.. but I have not seen this.. I even like "Dream House" which many consider a flop...

Jim Sheridan's other works.. mainly his Irish films are extremely good... have you seen "My Left Foot" and "In the Name of the Father"?
I have seen In The Name Of The Father and really like it maybe I should watch other Jim Sheridan movie !

I have seen In The Name Of The Father and really like it maybe I should watch other Jim Sheridan movie !
The Field
The Boxer
In the Name of the Father
My Left Foot
In America

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Rasputin: The Mad Monk (1966)

Christopher Lee as Rasputin? Genius! I hope this stuff is as over the top and historically inaccurate as possible!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Tonight I'm watching Unfriended, mainly to fill my Top 2015 Movies. I really like documentaries about cyberbullying.