The MoFo Top 100 of the 60s: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
^ To find out this post wasn't made by Sexy Celebrity was the strangest experience for me today.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Master of My Domain
Harakiri is one of the movies I can simply define as "cool", but it didn't make my list. If we could choose 30 films, then maybe around #27 or #28.

I can't stand West Side Story. Doesn't help that it's Michael Bay's favorite film.

My list so far.

6. Playtime
7. Belle De Jour
8. L'Avventura
11. Bonnie and Clyde
14. Z
17. Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
20. Repulsion
23. Onibaba
25. The Manchurian Candidate

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
West Side Story was the highest rated musical on my list at #3. I was hoping that it would place higher than this on the countdown, but I can't say that I'm surprised either. I'm just happy to see that it's on the list at all.

^ To find out this post wasn't made by Sexy Celebrity was the strangest experience for me today.
I'm flattered. Yes, Nostromo reminds me of myself in a lot of ways. More people should be like us.

Originally Posted by The Sci-Fi Slob
I hope you're joking.. I very nearly suffered a spontaneous rectal prolaspe after reading that.
SC can help you with that
You would know since you came in my ER.

Harakiri garnered some attention from me when I began to compile my list by slowly faded from view from then on. It's a very good film, just not one I have a lasting adoration for.

I have not seen West Side Story and to be honest, I'm in no particular hurry to see it.