Movies theaters in the time of corona

Tools    

I think Tenet is positioned in a very sweet spot of release maybe a week or two off because things could get worse in the fall. Is anyone here planning to see it if it opens in july ? maybe in august ? Personally, after the second trailer, I might go in a Hazmat suit or something little less dramatic but nonetheless out of normal.

The trick is not minding
I plan on going to the movies as soon as they open at least twice a week. Gotta make up for lost time.
In all seriousness, Tenet is eagerly anticipated here, so I’ll be going for sure

August maybe. July maybe too soon. Although I don't think a month won't make any difference!

Welcome to the human race...
Feels like we already have a bunch of threads about movie theatres and coronavirus (and especially one about Tenet). Like I said elsewhere, I'm thinking they shouldn't go ahead with reopening that soon anyway, especially not if the number of cases/deaths is still rising and showing no significant signs of slowing down.

August maybe. July maybe too soon. Although I don't think a month won't make any difference!
I don't think so we will get to watch any soon before August. According to me it may take around September to fully open. Even if Movie theaters open up it will run on Half or 3/4 of its capacity to create social distancing.

I don't think so we will get to watch any soon before August. According to me it may take around September to fully open. Even if Movie theaters open up it will run on Half or 3/4 of its capacity to create social distancing.
what about the second wave ? in fall its gonna be worse...flu + coronavirus

Feels like we already have a bunch of threads about movie theatres and coronavirus (and especially one about Tenet). Like I said elsewhere, I'm thinking they shouldn't go ahead with reopening that soon anyway, especially not if the number of cases/deaths is still rising and showing no significant signs of slowing down.
then it will only be next year until we can see..because i dont think there will be a single day with 0 deaths until sometime next year

I don't think we will get full capacity this year. But give it time! Let's see what happens in the next two months. UK and a lot of Europe is slowly starting to open up. Although movie theaters are the last thing on anyone's mind.

what about the second wave ? in fall its gonna be worse...flu + coronavirus
Yes I too hope so... But if the precaution are taken properly, everything can be started.
All the movie lovers will be able to go and watch movies in theaters again.

Let's hope for the best.