Kuso

Tools    

Only now thought to make a thread about this. I've been excited about it for awhile because it's the directorial debut of one of my favorite electronic musicians, Flying Lotus. I guess it's supposed to be pretty disgusting with a very cult feel. I know he's a big fan of that stuff, and has been seen wearing a House (1977) shirt, and since I love that stuff I'm pretty psyched. Of course I've been weary because him being a great music producer does not mean he'll make a great director, but I love the trailer and after seeing that I am not so cautious. I think it'll be good!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
NIE KUSO TYLKO NA BOGATOŚCI PANIE KOLEGO
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

NIE KUSO TYLKO NA BOGATOŚCI PANIE KOLEGO
I'm not following what you just said. Not sure why.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
2deep4u

It probably wins the prize for shortest post with most convoluted meaning ever written on MoFo.

Here's the explanation:

'Kuso' comes from 'kusy', which means meager or scanty - that is too short. Apparently it's also the name of the upcoming film. 'Na bogatości' is hard to explain, but it's kinda the antonym of kuso in this case. 'Na bogatości' is also a reference to a disco polo comedy band popular in Poland a couple of years ago. Their 2012 debut album was called 'Na bogatości'. In my post I was simply making fun of these facts and saying (roughly translated): 'Not kuso (that is not short), but abundant, dear friend'.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
When I started the trailer, my thoughts were immediately, "this looks like something Tim Heidecker would be in."

My psychic powers scare me.

When I started the trailer, my thoughts were immediately, "this looks like something Tim Heidecker would be in."

My psychic powers scare me.

And it seems to me that when a person is engaged in art, it is quite easy for him in all areas (films, videos, art).