The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
⬆️ What are these pictures of? Cows, obviously, in one photo, but where?
I drive by that farmland everyday on my way to and from work. They were laying some fiber down the day I snapped that and I was stuck waiting for them to let us through. I look over and see that livestock staring me down.

The first picture is the theater department at my work, and the second picture is looking out over the quad. I snapped them from inside the attic of another building on campus: the perks of having access. We were checking on some equipment.

Unless I say otherwise any pictures I post up here are from around my hometown. I am planning on running back up into the hills and snapping some pictures of stuff, and I’ll be sure to label anything that’s not from home.

Speaking of hometown, I forgot to share a picture of the sign they put downtown a couple years ago.

⬆️ Very cool. Thanks. Don’t think I’ve ever been to Virginia.

This is the face of someone who just made a post in every sub forum:
Are you feeling better now? I know you have clean sheets! But I didn't hear if you're getting over your fever or not? You must be on the mend if you're posting in every sub forum

You ready? You look ready.
I had a low grade fever all day, but I just checked and it is finally broke. But that could be the meds, too. We will find out for sure tomorrow morning.

Right now the headache, sore throat, and toned obliques are my biggest problems. I’ve had this headache since Tuesday and it’s starting to annoy.

I had a low grade fever all day, but I just checked and it is finally broke. But that could be the meds, too. We will find out for sure tomorrow morning.

Right now the headache, sore throat, and toned obliques are my biggest problems. I’ve had this headache since Tuesday and it’s starting to annoy.
It sounds like your getting better so

Legend in my own mind

Watched BTTF the musical in Manchester last night.

Absolutely tremendous.

A system of cells interlinked
And just like that, we have a little one year old girl!

A system of cells interlinked
Congrats!

Hey, Christina's World in the background, too.
Perhaps not the best piece of art for a bedroom, but we have a pretty small place, and didn't really have another spot for it.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

Deal with it Humans! We live in quarantine!

Ahhhhh, ye auld cone of shame
Get well soon Short-Mast!!

One of these days of extended isolation I will clean up my beard. But not today.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

My cat lost half of his tail a couple of days ago so he's wearing a special collar so he doesn't mess with his stitches.
Yikes, this is why we keep cats indoors in America.

Cool TV.