MOFOs in your REAL life

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I met MovieGal not too long ago.

I keep her locked up down in my basement at the moment. It's almost feeding time so please excuse me for a short while...
You sick bastard! How could you! This month she is my slave!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I've met no one on here. It's kind of harder when you live in Canada.

Suspect's Reviews

These MovieGal is a serial killer/anything related to it; things are easily the worst part of this forum. I'd like her to return too but hopefully whatever kind of crappy running joke that's supposed to be dies with her return.

These MovieGal is a serial killer/anything related to it; things are easily the worst part of this forum. I'd like her to return too but hopefully whatever kind of crappy running joke that's supposed to be dies with her return.
There's a running joke like that? I didn't know.

All I know is MovieGal likes the grusome and crazy stuff out there, and other things too, but she's proud of being this kinky gore queen or whatever you want to call it. So yeah, I don't know, at least my comment was more about me being a sick freak than her.

There's a running joke like that? I didn't know.

All I know is MovieGal likes the grusome and crazy stuff out there, and other things too, but she's proud of being this kinky gore queen or whatever you want to call it. So yeah, I don't know, at least my comment was more about me being a sick freak than her.
Not to talk for her but she clearly got pissed when SC said that sort of thing about her, also she was quick to point out to everyone that obvious jokes about her were obvious jokes.

Not that any of that has anything to do with what i meant, MG should and did (will?) defend herself. I just find it not just unfunny but tough to read, i mean that i have MG in my basement.... well whatever that was, made me want to retreat to my own basement, then Minios response was even worse. Not offensive, just awful!

When I joked to MovieGal about her being a killer, it was - I thought - good natured humor that she liked. She HAS said some macabre-like things on here, but, whatever. She gets more pissed, it seems, when you joke with her about other topics. She hasn't posted here since I told her posting on Movie Forums every day wasn't any better than high school friends hanging out together and doing the same thing for 30 years.

I talked a lot with MovieGal in PM and got to know her. The MovieGal I knew was a very sensitive, intelligent person. Yes she liked extreme horror movies, but in real life I would say she's a gentle person and wouldn't harm anyone.

I know you guys like her, but she's very sensitive to being teased. BUT if she's not here then it's by her own choice. I'm not sure she will ever come back.

Well, MG had told me she had thought about leaving the forum a lot, so... maybe she finally made it happen. And she's okay. I can't blame her for wanting to leave - that's not a diss on this forum (well, not exactly) - but I understand.

When I joked to MovieGal about her being a killer, it was - I thought - good natured humor that she liked. She HAS said some macabre-like things on here, but, whatever. She gets more pissed, it seems, when you joke with her about other topics. She hasn't posted here since I told her posting on Movie Forums every day wasn't any better than high school friends hanging out together and doing the same thing for 30 years.
And you're real proud of that too aren't you? That's the second time you've made the same claim for chasing her off.

I don't care about any of that, i was just responding to that from what i took from MG. All that annoys me is the MovieGal Serial Killer comments and everything related to them, i find them way overdone and unfunny, the only reason i said anything is because the exact same type of comment constantly gets rep which encourages them to keep being posted.

And you're real proud of that too aren't you? That's the second time you've made the same claim for chasing her off.
Yeah, I am, 'cause she called her old chums from high school "stupid immature f*cks!!" because she saw on Facebook that they still hang out together 30 years after graduating. So I said... HEY... you spend some of your free time talking about kink with Mr Minio on here. Is that really better than what the "stupid immature f*cks!!" do? I was giving her a friendly heads up on what I saw.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I, on the other hand, found MovieGal very understanding and open-minded. Yes, she may not laugh at some jokes, but she would understand why some people find them funny. Back when she left allegedly because I wrote what I wrote in Sexy's thread, it was not the only reason for her departure. Yes, she may not always be happy about people going on and on about her being crazy/serial killer/kinky, but she would often pick up these jokes and make them herself as well. She also posed to be evil and kinky, but all of that wasn't too serious and also a kind of a joke/game. She's a little bit like myself in that matter. We both like such themes in films, but we don't run around the streets killing people (I prefer more silent ways, so they don't catch me. Muahahaha. Stop, Minio, it's not funny.). I also believe that everyone making jokes about her is only trying to be funny and absolutely means no harm.

The People's Republic of Clogher
MoFos have stayed at my house. I was even there at the time.

Master of My Domain
I've met no one on here. It's kind of harder when you live in Canada.
I live in South Korea. Beat that.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
We should have a Mofo meeting in Portugal, clearly the better option!

About the MG discussion, it looks like I missed some key moments on her reason to leave, as I didn't know about that discussion with SC.
I really hope she get's back. I'm not exactly communicative and she was the only person who I talked to on a regular basis. As Minion and CR said, she was an open-minded, intelligent, understanding person, who could be a bit sensitive about some things sometimes but that is her right and I don't think she should be criticized as she I saw her being. But hey, it's the internet...

I live in South Korea. Beat that.
At least you're in the northern hemisphere!