Upcoming Movies on TV Thread

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Liz is on TCM until 8pm, when "Bullitt" (6/10) comes on, and then "The Candidate" (7/10).. Right now is "Butterfield 8" which I did not record because of a few things I read on some movie site. "The V.I.P.'s" was one movie I couldn't get into, and WAOVW (7/10)

3:45am - A Man For All Seasons (never saw this, but a lot of people seem to like it)

Thanks for the informationn

Right now, "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre" (10/10)

8:15am - Hell Drivers (7/10) - early Sean Connery movie
11:45am - The Hitch-Hiker (6/10)
3pm - Detrout (1945) - never saw this, but kinda looks good and unique

11:30pm - Paths of Glory (8.5/10)

The Kurosawa movie Dersu Uzala is on TCM on Friday, 5/28 at 10:00 A.M. EST. It is not on VOD and the DVD is out of print, so set your DVRs!

The Kurosawa movie Dersu Uzala is on TCM on Friday, 5/28 at 10:00 EST. It is not on VOD and the DVD is out of print, so set your DVRs!

Thanks for posting! I've already seen it, but hopefully others see this, and hope to see more reminders.

5:15pm - Ship Of Fools
I've only seen a handful of good movies this year, and this was one of them.. 7.5/10

Dr. Zhivago is on after that, but that's one movie I just can't get into. I saw it once, and I remember a few seconds, despite the movie being about 3 hours long.. I tried watching it a few months ago, and the first 45 minutes is just..... boring?

There's a Hitchcock marathon going on right now. It started already, but there's another 20 straight movies on Turner Classic Movies. If you're not aware of this channel, there are no commercials, and they play some great movies. Yeah, they play a lot of classics, but they have different themes all the time, and they premiere some rare movies. They do show newer movies sometimes, and many of them are good. On certain day/s, they have this "Underground" series, where they play indie, foreign, small budgets, and other unique stuff.

I always prefer to moviescounter.uno for upcoming Movies And TV Serial. they daily update their site.

Paper Moon, The Last Picture Show, Bonnie and Clyde, Badlands

TCM
10:30pm

"America, America" is on at 5pm (6/10) and "Some Came Running" right after (never saw it, won't watch a movie with Dean Martin)

I always prefer to moviescounter.uno for upcoming Movies And TV Serial. they daily update their site.

TCM is the only movie channel I watch. There's a couple of others on basic cable, but they're full of commercials, and they're all bad movies anyway, but I hope someone else finds that link as helpful as it is for you. Thanks for posting!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Clambake, the only Elvis movie not regularly on TV or streaming, will be on AXSTV tonight at 6PM, 8:30PM and tomorrow at 7AM, all PST.

(and before that, some movies like "In A Lonely Place" and "Rebel Without a Cause")

8pm - Rome, Open City - 8/10
10pm - La Strada - 10/10

12am - Il posto
1:45am - L'eclisse - 8/10
4pm - I Knew Her Well (forgot my score)
6:15pm - Mamma Roma

8am - 2001: A Space Odyssey
(followed by a lot of Sci-fi)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Dean Stockwell tribute on TCM tomorrow at 6AM ET, showing in order Anchors Aweigh, The Green Years, The Mighty McGurk, The Happy Years, The Secret Garden, Kim, The Boy with Green Hair.

12/28 - 10:14pm - TCM - "A Walk In The Spring Rain" (in my Top 250)
Starring Anthony Quinn and Ingrid Bergman (who will also be seen later on in "Autumn Sonata", etc)