Tell us all about your phone

Tools    

You are not wrong, buddy. You are not wrong. That is actually one movie I have probably watched as much as you watch Young Guns.

Semper Fooey
My phone is two cans with a string.

I did see it three times at the movies. Which, in Rodent viewings, is equal to 27.

?

Saw Young Guns every day for near 5 years... then once a week for another 10... then prob once a month for the past 5 years.
Been skipping it recently but watched it a couple weeks back, still enjoyed it.

I want to continue this bizarre discussion, but this is a phone thread.

... Scream 2 is one of my favorite movies ever and I don't recall it in that movie. Now I'm gonna have to obsessively check.
A small appearance from what I remember, it's the second phone Sarah Michelle Gellar's character picks up when stalked. I got my DVD out and got a frame grab for you.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	cici.png
Views:	136
Size:	215.4 KB
ID:	9863  

A small appearance from what I remember, it's the second phone Sarah Michelle Gellar's character picks up when stalked. I got my DVD out and got a frame grab for you.
Oh, yeah, you're right!

That's actually not one of my favorite scenes -- the Sarah Michelle Gellar scene.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Iphone-- started out with a Droid Eris, but after rooting (jailbreaking) it, had to IT on it too much. Like the Iphone, but hate the Itunes proprietary garbage.

Tell us all about your phone
It makes and receives telephone calls.

I had a cell phone for awhile. I rarely used it and found it to be more of a nuisance than anything so I got rid of it.
That was 12 years ago.
Don't you use it for work or something?

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 from work. Nice phone. Very smooth. Crap battery life though, but I haven't been satisfied with the battery of a smartphone ever since the Qtek 9100 some 7 years ago now.

Why the hell would a receptionist use a cell phone for work?
Okay...Vicky. Are you a nice receptionist? Or one of those bi*chy ones? lol!

Okay...Vicky. Are you a nice receptionist? Or one of those bi*chy ones? lol!
In my experience, receptionists are usually the nicest people in the office. Only in something like Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead is the receptionist super bitchy and conniving.

"Hold."