Which social media do you use? Why?

Tools    

Duplicate Account (locked)
Oh, I think you might have misunderstood the intention of my post. I was mostly agreeing with you... and also using the opportunity to tell of a horror story from the past that I know of But I wasn't trying to take you to task or counter your thoughts or anything like that. I was just making conversation, we've talked before and I like talking to you as you're interesting.

Well thanks, I wasn't directing that so much at you but just trying to clarify my opinions on how to deal with these important situations.

Well thanks, I wasn't directing that so much at you but just trying to clarify my opinions on how to deal with these important situations.
Ah I see. Communicating by typing is much harder than in person. At least I found it to be so.
...on FB or twitter if you're exposed to enough of the content, because it's all based on a creepy reporting system that has impersonal guidelines for behavior...
Tell me more about that, 'creepy reporting system'? I've never been to FB or Twitter so I don't know what goes on there or what it is like?...Can you elaborate on that some.

Duplicate Account (locked)
Ah I see. Communicating by typing is much harder than in person. At least I found it to be so.
Tell me more about that, 'creepy reporting system'? I've never been to FB or Twitter so I don't know what goes on there or what it is like?...Can you elaborate on that some.

Sure thing, so all those websites have a policy like every moderated online space should, but it's designed so that anyone can report any post, then someone at FB/Twitter looks and sees if the content violates their policy and decides what to do. One time, my mom got reported for telling people not to shop at Amazon and buy local instead , but luckily they took no disciplinary action concerning her.

The creepiest thing about that, and all the other big brother type of agencies, is that it is always just at the discretion of people who aren't necessarily very bright or enlightened. Over my life i've gradually seen authority itself as corruptio, EVEN THOUGH I'M TOTALLY FINE WITH YOU YODA!! Yoda was in fact enlightened, and he still is until I say otherwise!