Happy Birthday, Austruck!

Tools    

I just realized I've spent more than a third of my life with this forum.
You come here much more often now than you used to. I enjoy reading your posts so spend another third (at least) with us.

The Adventure Starts Here!
You come here much more often now than you used to. I enjoy reading your posts so spend another third (at least) with us.
It's part of my daily routine, even ahead of Facebook. I've gotten more involved with the many posts about various TV series more so than movies lately, but hey, so many series are of cinematic quality now that I don't feel bad about that at all.

Here's to another 20 years at MoFo!

A belated happy birthday, Austruck. I hope you had a good day and a certain someone spoiled you rotten.

Thanks, everyone! It was a milestone birthday (60th), but passed without incident. Hubby's been working 72-hour workweeks since early March (overnight shift) so it wasn't particularly memorable. So I just bought myself a bouquet of flowers and a small birthday cake (which I served as dessert after a quick dinner of homemade burgers), went through several hundred well-wishes on Facebook, and then after hubby left for work in the evening, I played a few Steam games till the wee hours while rewatching episodes of Deadwood in the background.

That works for me.

Yup, that’s what I do too.
I also bought my favorite childhood cereal, Cap'n Crunch. Don't judge. I call it self-care.

And yes, that was the only size box of Cap'n Crunch they had. Plus, I celebrate all week.

I also bought my favorite childhood cereal, Cap'n Crunch. Don't judge. I call it self-care.
Heck, no judgment from me. Once a year I buy myself a large gold box of Godiva chocolates & eat them all myself.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

And yes, that was the only size box of Cap'n Crunch they had. Plus, I celebrate all week.

I'm not judging. I love Cap'n Crunch, especially Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries.

But when I want to treat myself to my favorite childhood cereal, I buy Quisp.

I'm not judging. I love Cap'n Crunch, especially Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries.

But when I want to treat myself to my favorite childhood cereal, I buy Quisp.

My brother used to live Quisp! I used to opt for Quake, which was its counterpart--and the cheap variation on Cap'n Crunch!