CARTOONS

Tools    

LOL. I used to.

I love cartoons.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

LOL. We still have a landline.

We still have a landline too, but we rarely use it. We only have it because we get a better price on our internet and cable bills by bundling all three services, (internet, cable, phone), together.

We still have a landline too, but we rarely use it. We only have it because we get a better price on our internet and cable bills by bundling all three services, (internet, cable, phone), together.
I use it when I make calls, but I almost never answer it due to robocalls. Husband has a smart phone, but still uses the landline for his calls though I don’t know why.

Most important part of our landline is its connection to our security system. If it goes down the alarm will go off, but will not ring at central station who are in charge of sending the police or fire dept.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I use it when I make calls, but I almost never answer it due to robocalls. Husband has a smart phone, but still uses the landline for his calls though I don’t know why.
We get a lot of robocalls on the landline, but we screen calls with an answering machine, so we can just ignore them and delete any messages they leave. (They rarely leave a message.)

Most important part of our landline is its connection to our security system. If it goes down the alarm will go off, but will not ring at central station who are in charge of sending the police or fire dept.
We had an alarm system that went through the landline when I was a kid. I remember that if the alarm was set off accidentally, we had to run to the closet and push a button in the alarm box to stop it from calling the alarm company.

We get a lot of robocalls on the landline, but we screen calls with an answering machine, so we can just ignore them and delete any messages they leave. (They rarely leave a message.)
We do the same. I changed the number of rings before it went to the machine from 7 to 4. We get quite a few robocall messages. Most from a woman with a very dreary voice. She does the IRS ones among others.

We had an alarm system that went through the landline when I was a kid. I remember that if the alarm was set off accidentally, we had to run to the closet and push a button in the alarm box to stop it from calling the alarm company.
Ours is so ancient, but husband will never change it. We don’t even have zones & to set the alarm requires a small key. If ours goes off the alarm company calls for my name & code.

We also have a panic button in the bedroom. Never used, but I believe if I press it the central station calls the cops & fire straight away without even calling me first.