Happy 11th Anniversary, mark f!

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Glad that you are part of this community. Cheers to another year and possibly the best avatar on here!

Happy Anniversary!

I always forget that you'd only been here for like a year and a half before I joined. It's hard to imagine that MoFo once existed without you as an active member. I hope that's a situation that is never repeated. Happy 11th!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Happy Anniversary to the King of Mainstream Mafia!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You ready? You look ready.
I approve.

Happy happy to you!

Here's to 11 more.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Thanks to my MoFo family. As some may know, my anniversary here comes four days before my wedding anniversary, my 31st. After we exchanged gifts, including one very personal one, we had Hawaiian BBQ delivered and some chilled Prosecco. I've now been married half my life.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Happy Eleventh MF!

You definitely raise the level on our site!