Mofo Bros Top 100: A Raul and Sean Production

→ in
Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
There's a few others I thought I'd see here, so hopefully the 3 I was thinking of maybe made your 50.

I want to love Rope and there's parts of it I like, but there's always something missing for me.

The Killers made my last list. Again will it make this one? Really like the movie.

Little Foxes I gave a 4 but I'd be lying to you if I said I remember much about it.

Kane is an iconic classic obviously.

Third Man could make my list perhaps? Loved it, stayed tuned.

Fantastic drama mystery film. My favorite Iranian film and getting up there as one of my favorite foreign films period. A fantastic script and the film just oozes of beauty. That scene by the water is such a beautiful disaster. Love the acting too. So yeah, love basically everything about it.

Fantastic drama mystery film. My favorite Iranian film and getting up there as one of my favorite foreign films period. A fantastic script and the film just oozes of beauty. That scene by the water is such a beautiful disaster. Love the acting too. So yeah, love basically everything about it.
I watched that one in he 25th HoF. Overall, I enjoyed it quite a bit. It would make for a good introduction to Iranian cinema.

I know everyone hates it, but I love it. It's good acting, I love the film structure, and the story comes together well for me. I know others see it's faults but I really don't.

Still only seen Crash the once and I don’t remember it. Definitely didn’t respond as negatively as most seemed to though. I will check it out again eventually.

Gerwig does an excellent job directing here. The casting is perfect and Saorise Ronan is so wonderful. Equally as wonderful is the performance of Laurie Metcalf as her mother. The screenplay is really good. Hard to find a flaw in this movie for me, it suits my film tastes real well.

My reaction to Lady Bird has been very similar to my Florida Project reaction. I have given it a 4 each time I watched, but it never really leaves me and I have a desire to see it again pretty regular. Good choice. Did you watch Gerwig’s Little Women?

Lady Bird was pretty good.

I haven't seen Crash in a while, but I remember liking it well enough. I never understood the hate, at least to the level it gets.

My reaction to Lady Bird has been very similar to my Florida Project reaction. I have given it a 4 each time I watched, but it never really leaves me and I have a desire to see it again pretty regular. Good choice. Did you watch Gerwig’s Little Women?
Haven't seen Little Women yet, no. Not really sure why either.

I thought you liked Lady Bird a bit more, not that a 4 is bad or anything.

Haven't seen Little Women yet, no. Not really sure why either.

I thought you liked Lady Bird a bit more, not that a 4 is bad or anything.
I think you will like it. I was quite surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

Crash is a good movie. David Cronenberg! Go Canada!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The screenplay makes it great. The fine performances elevate it. Love the dialogue and love the characters. Payne's movies always seem to be casted so well to my liking.

Finally a Raul modern movie I've actually seen. I saw Sideways once way back when it was released. Enjoyed it and thought it was good, but can't say I've thought about it since. I'm sure I'd still like it if I saw it again.

Rope, Citizen Kane and The Third Man are all wonderful. Especially Kane which is on my 100 too. Honestly can't remember if I've seen The Killers or not.