Which Die Hard movie did you like the most?

Tools    

Which Die Hard movie did you like the most?
80.00%
40 votes
Die Hard
2.00%
1 votes
Die Hard 2
16.00%
8 votes
Die Hard with a Vengeance
0%
0 votes
Live Free or Die Hard
2.00%
1 votes
A Good Day to Die Hard
50 votes. You may not vote on this poll

When you put this much thought into something, do you first take a step back and admire it before posting?

I've read a few of your tome-like blitherings, so you really don't have any room to judge.

That said, I can see this is a closely knit group, and I'm not a member. I do think Odin should warn newcomers that they aren't welcome by the local hoi polloi, but he's got to work with what he's got. He's a nice guy, but far too many regulars who make it very clear that others aren't welcome.

It's the misogyny, dude. That's all.

It's the misogyny, dude. That's all.

Yeah well, if you're going to be a social justice warrior, maybe a movie forum might not be the best venue. It seems to be a bit off-topic.

Going to complain about my racism next? Sexism, anti- lgbtqrsxyzism? Transphobia?

I don't see a lot of people supporting your views on chubby women who "make all the money". Good luck though.

I don't see a lot of people supporting your views on chubby women who "make all the money". Good luck though.
If I was interested in having my views supported, I would probably care. What I don't appreciate is having that questioned.

The topic is "Which die hard movie do you like the most", and I answered. Then suddenly I'm being inundated with a bunch of OT nonsense that has nothing to do with the topic.

Maybe start a thread on what type of person are you that you would hate on a movie for having a strong supporting female role, and if I disagree with you, then I'm going to let you have it with both barrels!"

If I was interested in having my views supported, I would probably care. What I don't appreciate is having that questioned.
On a public forum, sharing your opinion is a de facto invitation for responses to that opinion. People don't seem to like your views about which women are deserving of a relationship or a career. Sorry about that. If that offends you, maybe consider that women also post here who may not appreciate your views on their worth. We aren't NPCs and this isn't your private video game.

The topic is "Which die hard movie do you like the most", and I answered. Then suddenly I'm being inundated with a bunch of OT nonsense that has nothing to do with the topic.
Well, I would agree that the question of a woman's attractiveness making her a believable wife and executive have very little to do with the topic at hand, but that's the shot you took, and subsequently bricked. So I laughed and laughed.

On a public forum, sharing your opinion is a de facto invitation for responses to that opinion. People don't seem to like your views about which women are deserving of a relationship or a career. Sorry about that. If that offends you, maybe consider that women also post here who may not appreciate your views on their worth. We aren't NPCs and this isn't your private video game.

Well, I would agree that the question of a woman's attractiveness making her a believable wife and executive have very little to do with the topic at hand, but that's the shot you took, and subsequently bricked. So I laughed and laughed.

Then you have voiced your opinion, as have I. I think you're nuts, you think I'm a misogynist, so let's leave it at that.

And when next I voice an opinion, and you find something wrong with it, I'll give you four barrels.

I can do it, too. Bring it on, toots!

I am the Watcher in the Night
Possibly the easiest poll ever. Die Hard 1....but the original sequels are ok, Die Hard 2 is pretty good but it feels a bit off and Die Hard 3 has an interesting concept and I really enjoyed it!

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

I've read a few of your tome-like blitherings, so you really don't have any room to judge.

That said, I can see this is a closely knit group, and I'm not a member. I do think Odin should warn newcomers that they aren't welcome by the local hoi polloi, but he's got to work with what he's got. He's a nice guy, but far too many regulars who make it very clear that others aren't welcome.

You have to forgive me. I was under the impression those who post with such an abundance of male musk could take a gentle barb. Next time you make one of these enlightened posts about women in the workforce, I will keep this in mind so as not to harm any feelings.